Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Easter Decor

christmascandy
11 years ago

Here is some of my Easter decor.
The coffee table gets a book about Easter and Easter Lilies and a lamb.

The china cabinet gets some Bordallo plates and Bordallo cups and saucers in addition to some other bunny cups and saucers and foil chicks in the glass cloches. The Bordallo pieces are TS finds.

The entry table:

The top of the fridge:

The front door trees get "egged." LOL

Bunny Village on the mantel:

New plates in the plate rack:

New TS rabbit tureen on the tea cart.

The little white tree and bunny firends.

The tea cart.

I'll try to post tables later.

Happy Easter,
Candy

Comments (7)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, things are really hoppin' at your
    home. To many things from the past I've
    enjoyed to mention but know I love it all! Your
    Bordallo plates and Bordallo cups and saucers,
    bunny tureen(TDF) and chicks in the glass
    cloches were all great finds this year. The
    chick plates with holder is so cute.

Now I can hardly wait till you share your tables.
    Must be time to sit back and enjoy all your
    displays and plan Easter dinner. It's suppose
    to be in the 60's here so I'm planning on a fun
    day outside after dinner!!!

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Ohhhh...candy, what a delight to open your post this morning! Easter wonderland!!!

Love the top of the fridge ... all those cutie 'pie' (or 'carrot') bunnies!! Just the colors & diff shapes are delightful! Your china cabinet is so beautiful! The Bordallo plates & cups turn me green w/envy. Love the arrangement!

What fun 'chick' plates on your wall rack! Cutie-patooties! I always enjoy that you use 'books' & your frilly & fancifcul entry table sure is cute w/the soft pastel colors. Your coffee table is beautiful & honors the reason for Easter. Thank you, candy ... there's more I should mention ...but know I enjoyed every bit! Happy Easter to you & yours! Jeanne S.

ps...my 1st Crocus bloomed today! Hope for Spring days ahead!

• patricianat
    11 years ago

Candy, I so enjoyed seeing your beautiful Easter decor. Thank you for sharing it. I love the coffee table ...I think...the most.

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks ladies.
    It was a quick turn around from St. Paddy's decor, but I wanted to do it anyway.

Happy Easter,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Thanks for sharing your Easter decor, Candy.
    You put so much love into your decorating. And it shows.
    I never thought of decorating the top of the fridge, hmmm, something else to think about!
    TFS
    Nana

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Candy...you are certainly one of our ' decorating queens ' here!
    I love ALL the wonderful Easter vignettes you created and all your fabulous collections! You really went all out -
    I think you could charge admission and set up a 'picture taking' event right in your home - I bet you'd get a lot of takers...
    I spy lots of Cracker Barrel pieces among your collections too. That Bunny tree is adorable - did you make that like your 'Snowman Tree' ? I wouldn't be surprised since you're so creative.
    I'm sure your Gkids love visiting G-Ma's - b/c you always put so much fun and heart into everything you do.
    Thanks Candy for sharing this -
    jane

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Hope I can stop drooling over that bunny tureen long enough to type this.....What a GREAT piece!!

Jeanne nailed it....Easter Wonderland at your house.
    Take photos and charge admission like Jane said. My goodness, Lady, you put on a fantastic Easter parade of delightful decor! (I see lots of inspiration for our Forum Easter album too!)

The china cabinet and entry table are just beautiful !!
    I always love how you do your tea cart and this is sure no exception! The top of fridge, and every thing else is just delightful eye-CANDY!

I was just complaining about Easter this year being too much work for too short of time thanks to its early arrival, and you go and do ALL this. ;o)

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler
More Discussions