Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Some Valentine Cloches

christmascandy
12 years ago

I used some of the cherubs from my angel room to create this vignette with my cloches.

The small cherub on the top of the largest cloche is being held in place with some Tacky.

I used a pink napkin and rose petals under and around the smaller ones.

I think I should have used a pink ribbon instead of the red one! Everything else is pink, except some of the rose petals. Sometimes I see things better after I post the picture than in reality! Oh well.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (9)

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

"Sometimes I see things better after I post the picture than in reality."

Boy, isn't that the truth.

But in this case, I rather like the red ribbon. It helps to draw your eye up.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I agree with OA, Candy.
    And your cloches look lovely.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Wonderful cloches and darling Cherubs, Candy.
    I like the one on top highlighted with the red ribbon.
    Sometimes I wish I could take pictures back and fix them after I've posted them.
    Nana

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Very pretty Candy.
    I like the three sizes grouped together like that.
    As the others have said, I like the red ribbon too.

BTW - I'm a huge fan of that TACKY! lol

jane

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Another huge fan of 'tacky!' (hate framed works 'crooked' on the wall...a pet peeve, I guess!)

Your cherubs are beautiful ...the gold color & expressions...& using them w/cloches looks pretty. I haven't decorated again w/my big, tall cloche since at Christmas when I put that wooden white Santa in it & DH said it looks like Santa's imprisioned!! ;-( So I must try again on another Holiday...Spring, I guess!

TFS...love the pinks w/gold. Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everybody!
    I haven't tried Valentine cloches before, but the site Karen posted inspired me, LOL
    I have trouble finding items to fit in the tiniest one as it is so narrow. Fortunately, the single cherub worked out this time. It is hard to tell from these photos, but there is a pink rhinestone heart in the middle cloche with the 2 cherubs in there.

Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day.

Candy

• elmaly
    12 years ago

I just love cherubs! And cloched cherubs are even better!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, such cute little cherubs. The little one in the small cloche playing the violin is so cute with her little leg lifted. Made me smile. They are all daring tho.

You ladies with your fancy pedestals just make me oooh and aaah! I don't need more to store but I'm sure I couldn't pass one like this up if I found it at the right price.LOL

Punk

• neesie
    12 years ago

Excellent - I really enjoyed looking at them!