Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Valentine tree

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 13, 12 at 22:30

I changed my tree decs. from ribbons and roses that I used last year to red ornaments and white birds.
I like to change things around from time to time.
TFL
Nana

From 2012-02-13 (by Eye-Fi)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Valentine tree

Oh, that is lovely, nana! I forgot about your white branched tree ....love the red ornaments & white birds ...looks perfect for Val-Day/Month!

I finished up tonight w/Dollbaby & dining area but didn't get any pics taken before it was dark...so will have to do that tomorrow.

TFS, nana! Jeanne S.

o

I love how you decorated your tree Nana.
Such a pretty look with the red glass ornaments and white birds for VDay!
Very nice and cheery too.

jane

o

Nana, that is WONDERFUL! I really, really, really love how it looks with ornaments and birds!

hugs, Karen

o

Nana, your tree is so pretty decorated with white birds, red hearts and ornaments. Wish you would of posted a picture from last year too. I can't remember what it looked like for sure. I'll try to find it sometime when I have more time.

Happy Valentines Day.

Punk

o

Thanks everyone.
I have been using this white birch branch as a tree for most holidays for a long time it is getting a bit fragile.
Punk I didn't think of posting last years tree.
Our dear Karen added it to the Holidays album.
Nana

BTW the little cherub hanging next to the door came with the house.
I think it's supposed to hold Holy Water. I love it.

o

Oh Nana, I have to get me a white tree. So pretty and simple, yet so elegant.

You always do such a great job.

Creek

o

how sweet and mod!

o

Gosh! That's very striking. You've done a wonderful job photographing it. I bet it's even more impressive in real life.

Yep. I think that is a holy water font.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here