Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Winter White Decorating

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 3, 12 at 22:20

Mother Nature has been decorating again.
We have more than 1 1/2 ft. of snow right now.

This is my bird bath in the back yard. The 3 light spots are my outdoor lights under the snow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fortunately, we were able to play 9 holes of golf on Wed. knowing this storm was coming.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Winter White Decorating

Candy, so glad you played golf on Wed. Doesn't look like that will happen again for awhile. We escaped the storm that came through and I'm so thankful. we still have snow piled 2 feet high that hasn't melted from the last storm tho.

Stay safe and warm and warmer days will come.

Punk

o

You can't fool Mother Nature! Didn't someone famous say that! ;-) Can't understand how you can play golf one day & have l-l/2' of snow the same week! Let the good times roll, uh! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Guess you just answered my question I asked on your other thread! Wow, that's some serious snow you got.
Why aren't you HERE watching the Tournament with my DH...
he went and spent all day there today, and is going back on Sunday.

hugs, Karen

o

Nobody decorates like Mother Nature!!!
Nana

o

OOOOOOOOO!

o

Karen, believe me, if I could be there watching, I would!! Especially on Hole 16, its a riot on TV. When we finally retire and can just drive down from Sedona, we'll be there!!
Punk and Jeanne, at least there was day in between. Sometimes it is 70 during the day and then we have 6" of snow by bedtime!! Weather in Colorado is so changeable. Mostly, it is wonderful, but there are definitely some days that are NOT!!

My favorites are the winters where the snow falls in the mountains and it is warm and dry in the city. I have actually played golf in shorts and sleeveless tops on Martin Luther King Day in the past. Not this year.

As long as it melts soon, I don't mind some snow. When it comes and stays is when it is really annoying.

TTFN,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here