Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2012 is a Leap Year

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 15, 12 at 22:16

Hop on over to my pad and have a toad-ally awesome time.

Photobucket

I had a blast doing this. Take a look.
Leap Year Table

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2012 is a Leap Year

OMgosh, love, love the 'fireflies' overhead! ~~~~LOL!

Oh, the leaper King is definitely 'King of the Hill...err, King of the Pond!' & has such a grand 'throne' to rule upon! His pond is such a beautiful blue ...love it & the lily blooms are perfectly princess pink! (nice choice)! Linens & placesettings are fit for a princess or a king!

Such a joyous table for Val-Day-after that I am now singing, "Froggie went a court-in', he did ride M-hm, M-hm..." And I tried to join the 'Friends of the Pond' association...got dubbed! Jeanne S.

o

Love it!!! So fun and creative.
makes me think of the kids song
Three Green Speckled Frogs.
Nana

o

OA, so happy to see another one of your creative tables. You put so much into them and make the journey a true pleasure. I love that you come up with all of these great ideas and creative such unique tables. I'm wowed again!

Your toadally awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Punk

o

Thanks, gals. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm leaving it up until we can get a couple over to enjoy it with us. Even my husband has bothered to comment more than once on this one.

Jeanne, so far, you're the only one I've caught with the Friends link. Hope you got a chuckle out of it.

OA

o

OA I cannot stand how stinkin' creative you are!! This table from start to finish is just adorable.
Kath

o

haha awesome!

o

Fantastic! I don't know how you come up with this stuff--but don't stop! LOL Your tablecloth is so perfect for the pond and I can't believe you made your own cattails! This is just so fun. Luvs

o

Darn it, OA, I nearly spewed a mouthful of ice tea all over my keyboard...
"Hopper held the title of Calaveras County Leaper King for seven consecutive years (1952 - 58),
Of course, that was before mandatory drug testing."

OMGosh, you are a riot. And you're not only back, but in full-attack-creativity mode!!! (homemade cattails no less!)
I glad you noted that frog legs weren't being served for dinner too. LOL

This table is so darn cute, and had me grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
hugs, Karen

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

o

LOVE your froggy table OA!! And the fireflies too. Your tablecloth is perfect...looks just like water! So nice to see summertime colors this time of year too. Your frog prince is the best!

o

Love your homemade cattails! How clever.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here