Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldalgebra

2012 is a Leap Year

oldalgebra
12 years ago

Hop on over to my pad and have a toad-ally awesome time.

I had a blast doing this. Take a look.

Leap Year Table

Comments (10)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

OMgosh, love, love the 'fireflies' overhead! ~~~~LOL!

Oh, the leaper King is definitely 'King of the Hill...err, King of the Pond!' & has such a grand 'throne' to rule upon! His pond is such a beautiful blue ...love it & the lily blooms are perfectly princess pink! (nice choice)! Linens & placesettings are fit for a princess or a king!

Such a joyous table for Val-Day-after that I am now singing, "Froggie went a court-in', he did ride M-hm, M-hm..." And I tried to join the 'Friends of the Pond' association...got dubbed! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Love it!!! So fun and creative.
    makes me think of the kids song
    Three Green Speckled Frogs.
    Nana

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

OA, so happy to see another one of your creative tables. You put so much into them and make the journey a true pleasure. I love that you come up with all of these great ideas and creative such unique tables. I'm wowed again!

Your toadally awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Punk

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, gals. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm leaving it up until we can get a couple over to enjoy it with us. Even my husband has bothered to comment more than once on this one.

Jeanne, so far, you're the only one I've caught with the Friends link. Hope you got a chuckle out of it.

OA

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

OA I cannot stand how stinkin' creative you are!! This table from start to finish is just adorable.
    Kath

• watsonair
    12 years ago

haha awesome!

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Fantastic! I don't know how you come up with this stuff--but don't stop! LOL Your tablecloth is so perfect for the pond and I can't believe you made your own cattails! This is just so fun. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Darn it, OA, I nearly spewed a mouthful of ice tea all over my keyboard...
    "Hopper held the title of Calaveras County Leaper King for seven consecutive years (1952 - 58),
    Of course, that was before mandatory drug testing."

OMGosh, you are a riot. And you're not only back, but in full-attack-creativity mode!!! (homemade cattails no less!)
    I glad you noted that frog legs weren't being served for dinner too. LOL

This table is so darn cute, and had me grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
    hugs, Karen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

LOVE your froggy table OA!! And the fireflies too. Your tablecloth is perfect...looks just like water! So nice to see summertime colors this time of year too. Your frog prince is the best!

• party_music50
    12 years ago

Love your homemade cattails! How clever.

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County
More Discussions