Devil or Angel

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 5, 11 at 20:55

A Valentine Vignette

Here is a link that might be useful: Devil or Angel

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Devil or Angel

Love your pretty vignette. The song I remember is "To Know You, Is To Love You". You come up with so many great ideas and everyone is so lucky to be able to see all that you do. Keep up the good work.

Punk

o

I sure do remember Bobby Vinton, he did some really good songs and we still enjoy listening to them. Cute little angel there, and yummy looking desserts too. Luvs

o

OA..you sure know how to take a gal down 'Memory Lane'..loved Bobby Vinton songs. He had so many hits.
Your vignette has some yummy looking desserts..but the little angel in the framed picture is a cutie.
Hope the devil side is gone!!

jane

o

Cute Angel!!
My Bobby Vinton favs are from his Christmas Album that I had on 8-Track!!
Christmas in Killarney, The Bell That Couldn't Jingle,
et al.
I still have that tape and many others and an 8-track player in the basement. Unfortunately, it doesn't play as well as it used to, LOL. Do you remember Rod McKuen- Listen To The Warm?

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Candy

o

Me too! Loved the trip down Memory Lane. Who didn't love Bobby Vinton songs!! I miss that kind of music, sigh.

(oh Candy...wow, I also love Rod McKuen! When I use to write poetry for my own little self, I was inspired by his style. I have some of his old poetry books too.)

OA, wonderful vignette and darling angel.
hugs, Karen

o

Rod McKuen!1!!!!! I haven't heard that name in over 30 years. I remember Stanyan Street and Other Sorrows. Oh my gosh!

I remember that when a car-load of girls would drive into San Francisco, we'd make sure to drive down Stanyan Street.

Get that 8 track fixed. I'll be right over.

o

OA, Cute Vignette and cuter angel.
I do remember Bobby Vinton. Great songs!!
I agree with Karen I miss that kind of music.
NanaK

o

Cute, cute, cute! It's hard to believe anything but angel from that photo. Very nice dessert to.
Frou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here