Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

TS Finds ... More Dishes????

jeannespines
13 years ago

In other post, I mentioned that DH & I hit a couple TS's...here's some of the "good loot!"

Brass Heron pc (75% off) $7.50 ... 3 wood candlesticks Costa Rica $1.50 ea ....Watermelon plate 50 cts...cup & saucer Made in Japan $1.50:

The watermelon plate will be used as a 'tray' type on Dollbaby's high chair tray...last summer she got a watermelon style summer outfit...LOL! The little tea cup & saucer are so dainty...creamy white w/pale green design & then I bought a clear light green glass swirly plate to put under it for 50 cts:

Here's a little closer pic of the herons ...will be used on my bookshelves in LR but am sure it will make it's way to a t'scape one day!

And here's a couple leaf glass votive candlesticks ...$1.50 ea & DH wanted this oil lamp (we have a couple others that we bought long ago)...$6.50..the little metal hummingbird will be used on a barnwood project..maybe birdhouse:

And, of course, I couldn't come home w/o some blue & white plates ... American Atelier French Floral 5091...got 6 salad plates ... w/4 diff flower patterns...they are so pretty! 50 cts. each ...my cupboard overflow-th I'll do plates later but here's one on replacement website.

Ok, I've rambled...TFlookin' Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: American Atelier French Floral 5091

Comments (10)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Love it when you "ramble on" Jeanne, I like hearing where you found things and how you plan to use them. It's so neat that your DH enjoys going "treasure shopping" with you. You got some good finds there, I'll look forward to seeing how you use them. Luvs

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Hey Jeanne...I can see where ...'my cupboard overflow-th' !
    You got quite a nice haul..
    Those herons are unusual and I can see them looking great either on your bookshelf or in a TS. You can always use candlesticks and the ones you found are great. Cute little tea cup - it does have lovely delicate pattern and 'Baby' will love her new watermelon tray...to cute! I really like those leaf glass votive candlesticks.I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the neat little metal hummingbird...a new birdhouse - nice!
    I see 'we' share a common collection - 'Oil Lamps'..If we were close enough, we'd compare collections...lol I've got one similar to yours..I love them and they DO come in handy when the power goes out.
    Great stuff Jeanne...Enjoy them all...

jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Jeanne, love all these great finds. The herons are so cool. I really like the three wooden candle holders and the leaf candle holders are neat. I can all see these with alot of the things you put together.

The tea cup, saucer and watermelon plate will be great for Dollbay's tray. Makes me laugh thinking about you shopping for a dolly. Do you tell others.LOL It's a good thing, we love her!

Your hummingbird and oil lamp reminds me of our cabin. We have alot of those over there. Maybe you and Jane should add these to your collections and share here.

Your dishes are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see a table with them.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

WOOOO HOOOOO....JackPot!

hugs, Karen

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

Wow! You did ok! Isn't it just exhilirating when you get such a good buy? I have flower envy over those bw flower plates. I can't wait to see the tablescape with those.

Pat

• party_music50
    13 years ago

Great finds, Jeanne, and I especially LOVE the watermelon platter!!!

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Wonderful finds, Jeanne. I bet Dollbaby can't wait to use her new tray LOL.
    NanaK

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Wow, great haul. Love the herons,such a nice patina on them. The watermelon platter is so cute & will look good with Baby. As will the cup & saucer. Very unusual! Good buy on the lamp, is it dated on the round "knob" that you adjust the flame, sometimes they have lot of writing on them.(forgot what that knob is called) Jan

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

You hit the jackpot Jeanne! Great finds all around!

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Looks like you made a great haul. The herons are wonderful, I've always wanted some of the big ones for my yard. The rest of the finds are equally beautiful. Sorry I'm late posting, very busy weekend and my new computer crashed, I'm awaiting another one in the mail.
    Frou

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012
More Discussions