Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Some St. Paddy's decor

christmascandy
11 years ago

I found a couple of TS treasures: a St. Paddy's Day figure and a cute shelf.

Here is the figure, a St. Paddy's Day messenger (with a distinct resemblence to Santa, HO HO HO) Hiis bike has rubber wheels that actually turn and the handbrakes on the handlebars actually work on the wheels!

Also, found a cute birdhouse shelf which I decorated for St. Patrick's Day. It is at the end of the island in my kitchen.

Finally, Rosemary in her new duds.
She got a pleated plaid skirt, matching sweater, my version of a Tam O'Shanter, tights, and some brogues. The shoes are too cute, but were a real wrestling match putting them on unbendable doll feet!!

Erin Go Bragh,
Candy

Comments (6)

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Wow! Love that St. Paddy's Day messenger ...what a
    great find. I love all the details on him and his bike too.
    He looks like Santa 'switching hats' for St Pat's!
    I like the unique Birdhouse shelf with all the pretty details. It goes
    perfectly on your counter and
    shows off your St. Paddy's displays nicely.
    Love-Love how pretty Rosemary
    looks ' wear'n o the green ' '! Great outfit...I was laughing
    imagining you wrestling with her shoes...which btw -
    look like the 'must have' accessories for her outfit!
    Love it all.
    jane

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

OMgosh, candy ... Rosemary is just so adorable in her St P new duds!!!! Cute as can be !!!

& oh, I'm not Irish but I sure would have brought home that 'Santa' on the bike!

Here's an Irish saying for your hubby's hoarder comment ...ignore it! "A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures." TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Love the Paddy Santa! Great find on that! He can celebrate two holidays for you! (I just remembered I have a real little Paddy Santa,sitting on a rainbow making out his list of names!)

Rosemary looks so darn cute her outfit. She sure looks ready to go out and show it off. Can't blame her.
    (how fun all "our girls" on the Forum are such different ages. I've got the youngest, since she wears 3 months size. LOL. Then Jeanne's got the next youngest. I think Rosemary might be a bit older than TJ).

Gosh, I just tonight realized how EARLY Easter is going to be this year! Only TWO weeks after St Patrick's Day.
    I am not dragging out ALL my stuff for that short a time.
    Darn it, I will have to think this out, I don't like Holidays to be close!

hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Candy, I got curious about your neat Paddy Santa and found him online....Clothtique "Wheels O' Green" Irish Santa Claus
    A used one sold on eBay for $55, plus $14 to ship!!!

You hit a jackpot!
    ;o)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Candy, Your St.Paddy's messenger is too cute,
    and I love the Bird house Shelf, you find the best things
    But Rosemary steals the show. She is the perfect Irish Lass.
    Thanks for sharing
    Nana

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, I too think the ST Paddy's Bike rider is wonderful! Love it that the tires and brakes work. I have alot of the Clothtique santas I'd bought at Dillards before coming here and finding ts existed.haha The shelf looks great all decked out with St Pat's decor and fit that spot perfectly.

I'm tickled that Rosemary is ready to party with the girls. What a sweet outfit and her brogues are darling. I have a thing for hats so love her Tam O'Shanter! Fun seeing all these goodies.

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions