Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Cabbage placemats

User
12 years ago

Hi guys!

I don't post her much but occasionally still lurk. I received a new cat. the other day, Grandinroad, and as soon as I saw these placemats I thought of you guys!

I never heard of the company but thougth they'd be great for spring tablescapes and wanted to share!

Here is a link that might be useful: cabbage leaf placemats

Comments (12)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Shee, love those cabbage leaf pm. I seldom order on line but will keep my eye out for them in stores. Thanks

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

I've picked up a couple of those along my ways...one I bought at a specialty store & one thrift shopping...here's where I used the 1st one:

TFS! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

They are really cute.
    TFS
    Jeanne I love how you used yours.
    Sweet vignette and the bunny is adorable!
    Nana

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Hi Shee, thanks for sharing with us. Jeanne, I love how you used your's, really perfect with the bunny. Luvs

• party_music50
    12 years ago

Very cool! I love using paper autumn leaves as under-liners, so now I'll want these. :)

Jeanne, I love your display!

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

Warning, these are small. I bought them and returned them. I should have read the reviews. When you put a dinner plate on them they practically disappear! Maybe they will listen to some of the reviewers and make them larger, as they are pricey.

• bulldinkie
    12 years ago

My daughter gave me 4 mine are pretty big.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Jeanne, so sweet!

Kathleen, if they are the size of Jeanne's I'm sure most of my plates would cover them up also. Sure hope they do come out in a few sizes.

Bulldinkie, could you share the size of yours with us?

Punk

• bulldinkie
    12 years ago

Ill have to get back to you I ended up going for dialysis 3xs a wee,My kidneys failed Im on list for new one,My daughter has been helping me,She rearranges things I cant find them,they werent where I put them uuuhhhh..But I dont dare say anything.

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wish you a healthy recover, bulldinkie & am glad your daughter is there to help.

I read on the site that sharee posted the dimensions: Set of Six Cabbage Leaf Placemats (43517): 17" x 13" each.

& somewhere (comments section, maybe) I read where it takes 2 of these for dinnerplates...they are quite realistic looking, aren't they! I like mine for my large bunny! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Those are too cool, but I'll have to wait until they show up in the thrift stores!!
    Jeanne, your bunny looks right at home on yours.
    Bulldinkie, T & P's that a new kidney comes your way soon!

TFS,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Bulldinkie, so sorry to hear about you needing a new kidney and going for dialysis three times a week. Nice that your DD is there to help even if she doesn't always get things back in the right place. Sure hope you get one soon and can spend more time w/us here. We love having new ones joining in.

Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions