Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some St. Pat's decor ideas

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 28, 11 at 18:42

Do you remember Matt & Shari for Decorating Cents? Apparently they have a new show on some PBS stations (check your listings) but not here in Denver. I do get their monthly newsletter to remind me to check to see if we are lucky enough to finally get them here. Anywho, they also have a website and I found these great ideas for St. Pat decorations. Enjoy.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Matt & Shari

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some St. Pat's decor ideas

I do remember them, and I read on the net that they have a show. We don't have it yet here in NY.
Thanks for the link, I will take a look to see if they have anything new and different!

o
RE: red and green candy

Back to say, I do the same thing with the m and m's and other wrapped in foil candies! I thought I was the only strange one!
I did the tree a few years, but gave up on it.
I do have that same ribbon and hats that I used for napkin rings.
There really isn't much out there besides the usual same old!

o

Kath, thanks for sharing this with us. I love looking at new ideas and the tree is so pretty on here.

Punk

o

Kath, Thanks for sharing, I loved watching Room by Room,
Our local PBS channel isn't offering their new show yet.
NanaK

o

Room by Room!! That's right! I felt that Decorating Cents wasn't right but could not for the life of me remember the right show name! Thanks NanaK!

Kath

o

Thanks Kath, I hope their show will be on here. I really miss a lot of the old decorating shows that HGTV dumped for the real estate ones.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here