Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Teegan's surprise

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 16, 12 at 18:34

I feel awful for not posting this a lot sooner. One of Teegan's sweet friends here sent her the cutest outfit to wear for Valentine's. Jeans and top covered with little hearts! I put it right on her, then didn't get her photo taken to share with everyone. I especially want the special gal, who is going by the name "Anonymous", to see how cute Teegan looks in it.

Photobucket

And luckily for T., I am a champion packrat. I was going thru an old chest of drawers and discovered a tiny pair of baby tennis shoes that once were on a stuffed animal and I'd kept them for absolutely no reason. Now I found the reason years and years later. LOL. Tho she hated to take off her bunny slippers, she loves the tennies too.

hugs, Karen (and Thank You again, dear lady)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Teegan's surprise

That is the sweetest little outfit on Teegan and
it fits her perfectly! Don't you feel good when something you've saved and you don't know why...one day comes in handy? Those little slippers were just the right thing to save! lol

As far as "Anonymous" goes...they have a heart of 'Gold' to surprise you and Teegan like that!
That's what I love about this place....

jane

o

Oh gosh, Teegan is a cute lil' Valentine w/her teeny bopper jeans & heart tee! Darling! And those tennies just match her outfit! Bye, Bye, bunny slippers! ;-)
Nice outfit, 'Anonymous' ...definitely a 'picker-upper!
TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

o

She looks darling. I love the tennies. Anonymous is a very special friend.

Love how Teegan has her own special bunny.

o

Karen, Teegan looks so grown up in her Valentine outfit. It's adorable and your special friend 'Anonymous' has great taste!

So glad you shared her and your little tennis shoes you found are so cute on her. Some times it pays to be a packrat. It won't be long and it will be bunny slipper season.

Punk

o

What a sweet little outfit! I especially love the little hearts all over the jeans. What a special and timely gift from your sweet friend. Luvs

o

Teegan looks so cute in her new outfit!
It's neat that the little shoes you saved just fit.
She looks like such a 'big girl' in it.
What a thoughtful friend Anonymous is.
Nana

o

She looks so cute...ready to play! Love her little shoes too...what a sweet gift!

o

Oh Karen, she looks so cute. Nothing wrong with being a pack rat. Looks like it came in handy, those shoes are a sure match. Lucky Teegan, she has a good Mommy.
Somebody must love you and Teegan. Hearts look good on her.

Creek

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here