Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
creekdweller_gw

I Made Hearts 2

creekdweller
12 years ago

Thanks everyone! I got up this morning and made one to wear around my neck today for Valentines.

If you have good ventilation in your home or can open I door or window or exhaust fan, I think it would work fine.

You get the oven Hot, like 5oo, then I had about 8 or 9 hearts in different sizes. It only takes a few minutes for them to melt.

Jane those are just red plastic beads you can get at Wal-Mart or these I got at Hobby Lobby for 2 pks for a dollar. I've had them for a while though, but I did see a big bag at Hancock Fabric's. So they are not hard to fine.

Hobby Lobby has them in all colors. I want to make some for Easter!

I'll post a picture of the beads and the original project.

I have read on the net about Mothers doing this with their children in the house, but, I just preferred to be out side.

The Christmas ornament was the first things I made. One year I made all Red, White and Pearls for my tree. Pearls don't melt, so don't waste your beads or time.LOL

Then I started making the cats. The beads are not as melted. I have made Orange Pumpkins, and Red Apples. The possibilities are endless. That is the one I made this morning to wear for the day.

As far as the buttons, that is easy, you just copy the font in the word and draw it to the size you want. Cut the paper enough so you can trace in on the fabric. I used felt squares for the black.

Thanks again everyone,

Creek

Here is a link that might be useful: Heart Beads!!!

Comments (2)