Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
creekdweller_gw

Special Prayers

creekdweller
12 years ago

I think today is the first anniversary date of Karen's Dad's Death.

Lets all say a special prayer for Karen. I for one know what she is going thru.

I know there are others here that do too!

We are a family, all on our on here. So, lets stick together and help each other out.

I have seen you folks do this for a long time and now is no exception.

Karen, Prayers are being sent for you today and good thoughts too!

Please take Care,

Creek

Comments (13)

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

I haven't put my rosary away yet. There's time for one decade more for Karen.
    OA

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

My sweet, sweet friends. How deeply you touch my heart, every day of the year! I knew if I came here to read posts, I'd feel better but I wasn't expecting to see this one. Creek is going thru the SAME thing, over the loss of her Mom a year ago. She needs the prayers and good thoughts herself, yet unselfishly she is thinking of me.
    How blessed I am to know her, and all of you.

I'm doing better this evening, just glad this day is almost past and soon behind me. Tomorrow is a new day and I don't want to go into it with sadness. I am going to try to concentrate on Dad's joy of life and all his laughter.

love, Karen

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Creek and Karen, my heart goes out to both of you today. I hope you can remember your parents with all the loving memories and find the strength to carry on. God will help you handle this sad day and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Such a hard road to travel...but none of us travel it alone ...hugs, Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Karen I'm glad you are doing better.
    I know what a difficult time this has been for you and Creek.
    It will be good for you to remember your dad's joy for life and his laughter. (((hugs))) for you and Creek.
    Nana

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

"I am going to try to concentrate on Dad's joy of life and all his laughter."
    I am doing the same Karen, as sit with my father waiting for him to be ready to take his final journey.
    I prayed really hard that he would not pass yesterday as it was my birthday and that would be too much for me to bear each year. My prayers were answered.
    Please know that you are in my prayers too, that you might find peace each year on the anniversary of your dear daddy passing.

Kath

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Oh gosh, my mind is in such a jumble the last month. Creek please know you are also in my prayers as you remember the anniversary of your mother passing.

Kath

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Kath,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    This is such a difficult time.
    I'm sorry you are on this sad journey.
    We are all thinking of you.
    Nana

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Kath, belatedly Happy Birthday. I am so glad your Dad was with you for it. A special gift in that answered prayer.
    I know he's an amazing man too, and how hard this is on you.
    As Jeanne wisely said, we do not travel this road alone.
    Thankfully!

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Yes, Kathe, we are all here with you, too...hugs to your dear Dad & you. Jeanne S.

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Kathe, Creek and Karen, please know that you are all in our hearts and prayers. Grief is such a hard place to be, but you all have lots of friends here anytime you need us. There is nothing better than the love and support of your friends. Big hugs to all of you, Janet

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathe, a Happy Belated Birthday to you.
    Will keep you and yours in my prayers.
    So sorry to hear what you are going
    through right now. Big hugs coming your
    way too.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Such a sad time for all of you, but also an opportunity to reflect on the good memories. Kath, bless your heart, you are in a really hard place right now. So glad your prayers were answered and your Dad was with you for your birthday. Hugs to all, Luvs

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor
More Discussions