Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sweets for my sweet

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 13, 11 at 16:38

I made up some cupcakes yesterday and decided to put together this table today for the sweetest guy in my world, DH. The plates are paper from Target clearance last year. They sit atop my DGM's Candlewick plates. The red tray is a Christmas clearance find from several years ago. I put together the cupcake stand using some thrift finds glued together w/ E6000 glue. The tablecloth is from WM. The love bears are from DT and everything else I got from shopping the house. My "sweetie" has to always have candy available to keep his sweet levels up :)

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Sweets for my Sweet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sweets for my sweet

Oh, your sweets for your sweetie look so GOOD! Love the red tray & how you elevated the cupcakes on your glass totem that you made! All the candies & cookies add to it even more! TFS! Enjoy! Jeanne S.

o

SWEET!!
Cute table..Your cupcakes look sooo good. I like how you created that stand to give them height on that red tray..nice idea....Speaking of 'that red tray' - in my house, all those candies on it would not last last beyond picture taking!

I hope your sweetie enjoyed everything...I think you're sweet for putting this together for him.

jane

o

Kath, Sweet table! Love the little hearts the candies are in and the bears are so cute. The cupcakes look yummy and I like how you created the stand for them too.

Let us know if this worked for DH's sweet level.LOL So glad you are posting more on here.

Punk

o

Thank you for the sweet (pun intended lol) comments:)
Punk, I found the glass hearts on clearance at HL on Friday night. I almost didn't get them but for only a dollar each how could I resist?
DH loved his special table! He keeps going over to it to keep his sweet levels up lol!

o

How "SWEET"

Save a cupcake for me! They look yummy.
Any time I don't get something I was looking at, I always regret it later. So glad you got the glass hearts.

Very cute table.

TFS,
Candy

o

Kath, keep posting here and you won't pass up anything you might be able to use on one of your tables.LOL They are perfect on your table.

Punk

o

VERY Sweet table. I'm glad your DH enjoyed it.
NanaK

o

Love the way you displayed those pretty cupcakes! And the design on the plates, your cute little lovey bears--all make a really pretty table. Glad your DH enjoyed it too--how could anyone not! ;o)

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here