Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Valentine Table for 2

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 9, 11 at 15:20

While DH was watching the Super Bowl pregame I decided to play :) It's hard to tell but I started with a silver charger (2 for .5 from the Target dollar spot after Christmas last year), then our white every day Gibson and topped with heart shaped floral plates from Home Goods. The flatware and napkin rings were a Christmas gift from DH. The glasses are part of my Candlewick collection.
http://s524.photobucket.com/albums/cc321/Maximavwife/Tablescapes 2011/?action=view¤t=Vdayplacesetting.jpg
Kath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Valentine Table for 2

I can't post photos so here is my photobucket link with the rest of the photos.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Valentine's Day 2011

o

Kath, I "love" the heart plates. The framed valentine is darling and those big red candlesticks are fabulous. This is a very pretty table.

Beautiful job,
TFS,
Candy

o

Thanks Candy! I hope we get the big melt the next couple of days and you can get back out onto the golf course!! I am ready for spring!
Kath

o

Pretty, maxi! Those cherub candlesticks are so cute...& candlelight always looks so lovely. Your heart plates are way cute ...& Candlewick stemware lovely. Very Valentine-y! jeanne s.

o

Very nice, the plates are lovely.
Frou

o

Love those pretty heart plates and that darling card. Red and white theme is perfect. Oh, and I really like the way you did the napkins too. Luvs

o

Kath..your table looks so pretty.
I love those Heart Plates and I agree with Luvs, I
like the way you placed your napkins.
I think your hutch looks lovely too.

jane

o

I have to "ditto" what the others said. Its really pretty and those heart plates are wonderful.

hugs, Karen

o

Kath, Your table is perfect! I have that same stemware. I love it. The heart plates are so pretty. You did a wonderful job with your hutch. Everything is so colorful and bright just what I need to see in this cold cold weather!!
NanaK

o

here's a teaser for you

Tablescaper

It looks beautiful!!!!

o

Such a pretty table! LOVE the plates too!

o

Kath, wonderful table and the picture is darling. I love your hutch all decorated. You have some very pretty dishes. So glad you posted pictures of your table.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here