Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

A bag full of bunnies

excessfroufrou
13 years ago

I so did not need these... I went to TS at lunch yesterday and they were putting out the Easter stuff and I couldn't help myself. The brown ones still still had the tags from the gift shop $27.00, TS price $4.50. My favorite is the little bunny in the basket. He is a very old wind up tin toy, he rotates and pops up out of the basket. Also the little handmade gingham pins, I have these in a larger size too, from 50's.

Frou

Comments (11)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Are you kiddin'! Never can have too many bunnies! WOW! You definitely were "hopping down the bunny trail!" They are so-o-o CUTE...esp love the pot w/2 little white ones! TFS! Have fun! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I think you needed them. :o)
    GREAT buy on the brown ones! But I think my favorite is the white one in the middle.

Soon, maybe tomorrow, I'll have to take a load of things to GW. I might try and go in and 'shop'...its been a long time since I did that. It might be good for me after dropping Dad's clothes off.

hugs, Karen

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

All those bunnies are really cute. I gave all my Easter decorations to my daughter last year. (She decorates a lot for holidays) After seeing your buys, I wish I had mine back. Oh, well..I guess you're never too old to start over. - Marylee

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Nice Bunnies..I can't get over the great price you paid for them.
    I love the Vintage look of the Brown ones...and the 'cuteness' of the white. It will be nice seeing how you use them.
    It's so refreshing seeing 'Easter and Spring' things again...Winter has been too long this year.

jane

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

I love them all, I have lot of bunnies but none of those. The 1 in the basket doesn't happen to have a metal button in his ear does he? You might have a nice antique! I like the look on the face of the white bunny in middle, kind of like, well, are you going to take me home or not! Enjoy! Jan

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Great finds! I love the white one with the cut outs, but they are all neat. Know you will have fun decorating with them. Luvs

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Frou, love all your Bunnies and pretty carrots you found. You make me want to get ready for Easter.LOL You must be thrilled with all of these to decorate with. So happy for you.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Frou, Your bunnies make me smile. The white one in the middle is especially cute I think. The tall brown one looks like he is going to be busy hopping all over the place delivering those eggs.LOL
    Great finds!!
    NanaK

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Frou, great finds. I, like the rest of the group, also like the white cutout one in the center!
    They are all very cute, but he is lookin at me! LOL

TFS,
    Candy

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

I agree with Jeanne...you can never have too many bunnies! All of them are just as cute as they can be....great lunchtime find Frou!

• party_music50
    13 years ago

I can see why you caved in. lol! I love the set of brown bunnies w/ their baskets!!! so cute.

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource
More Discussions