Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Me and My Sweet Babu table

christmascandy
13 years ago

This is my last Valentine's table.

I created this one in the sunroom on my round table, but this time I just set it for the two of us.

The red tree gets some DT hearts, I used Valentine M & M's scattered on the table, and some TS heart plates on top of my TS red banded plates.

I also used photos on my DH and me together.

The red flutes and the swirl goblets are TS. I bought the flatware last fall at Ross.

This is the only Valentine table that DH said was a really

pretty table. Do you think it is because his picture is on there?? LOL

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (10)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

SWEET, candy! Love that you used your fav photos on this table! So CUTE! The M&M's make wonderful confetti! Your R&W shout VALENTINE-Y...& your place settings are so pretty...love those top plates w/the single heart motif. The stemware is very lovely along w/your faux roses & mini-roses on the doily. Very cozy & romantic...TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, beautiful table and so romantic with all your pictures. Your as pretty as the table! Wonderful setting with all the dishes, roses and M & M's.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Candy such a lovely setting in your Sunroom - with all the reds and touches of white.
    I love the fact that you used photos of you and your
    'sweetie'...which makes the table even more special!
    Those stems and heart plates are the perfect touch and I love the look of the M&Ms!
    Enjoy your 'Dinner For Two' !

jane

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Candy, How nice that you set a romantic table for you and your DH. Everything looks perfect, especially the pictures of the two of you. The M&Ms are just the right touch. you two look perfect together. You are lovely and he is handsome. have a wonderful Valentines Dinner.
    NanaK

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

I think your hubby liked that you made up a special table just for the 2 of you with special meaning from the photos. Means to him you are still the "girl" he married & can still be romantic & a little fun too with the M&Ms. My guy would have given me a big kiss as soon as he saw it, if I had done that for him. It's nice you got a guy that likes some romance! Enjoy your dinner! Jan

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

What a beautiful table. Bet you can't wait to sit down and enjoy the evening together.
    I really like the thrift shop heart plates. Wouldn't mind having a set for myself.
    The M&Ms are a great idea. I just might have to copy that one.
    Happy Valentine's Day

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Very pretty table and what a great looking couple too! The red tree makes a nice cp, and I like the unique shape of the glasses. The heart design plates are perfect for Valentine's Day. Great job. Luvs

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone.
    I just finished moving that table decor to a card table in front of the fireplace for tonight. It sticks out into the family room, so it is a temporary placement, but thought that was a better location as the sunroom is not heated, BRRRR. That would put a "chill" on the romance.
    Hubby got to select the menu, and he chose his favorite: meatloaf. Oh well, its what he likes!

This is actually one table we are going to eat on.
    We eat in front of the TV most of the time.

Glad you liked it.

TTFN,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Sounds romantic...and sweet!
    Enjoy...

jane

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

A very beautiful table indeed. I like the red flutes and swirl glasses from the thrift store. I love your sunroom, but the fire did sound more romantic. All your pix are so sweet and what a great couple y'all make.
    Frou

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner
More Discussions