Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm typing quick as I can......

Posted by jaybird (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 2, 11 at 11:50

I have not been able to access Gardenweb for weeks. I don't think it is my computer, because it comes up and says "loading", then it says done, but I am left with a white screen!
I'm having withdrawal symptoms and I am REALLY missing all of you!
As soon as what ever the problem is solves itself, I will be back. Please don't think that I am ignoring you....I'm just sorry I can't be here to heckle everyone :^(
Take care, and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
J

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm typing quick as I can......

Good to hear from you, hope to see you back full time soon.
Frou

o

Sorry you are having troubles, glad you made it here now! The other day when I clicked to submit, I got some message about changes coming on April 7th. I just clicked back and then hit submit again and it worked. No problems since then. Take care and come back whenever you can. Luvs

o

That happens to me occasionally, I just hit the refresh button and usually it loads.
If not, I get off and come back on and its ok. I also delete my temporary Internet files about once a week as that sometimes can slow internet stuff from working well.

hugs, Karen

o

J, it is issues with the GW Holiday site. I do exactly what Karen said. I also will shut my computer down and rebot if that doesn't help. Great to hear from you. Thanks for not giving up.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here