Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

O.T. ... I'm featured in Flea Market Gardening Blog

jeannespines
12 years ago

Since I love gardening & being outdoors, I joined a Facebook page a yr ago called 'Flea Market Gardening.' The link is below. I love being on the 'Garden Junk' site here on the Garden Web Forum where I found you 'Holiday-ers' w/some help from 'Enablers' here! ;-)

Anyway, I was asked by the administrator, Sue L., of the Facebook page if she could feature my gardens in a new blog entitled 'Flea Market Gardening Blog.' I was quite thrilled! So, if you want to see that blog I will post a direct link in the next comment to this posting.

If you visit below & 'like' the page, I thank you. Lots of great gardening albums there from flea market gardeners all over! Thanks! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flea Market Gardening Facebook Link

Comments (13)

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Here's the link to the blog...Just click on my 'door arbor' photo. TFLookin'! Jeanne S.
    (p.s. Our friend, Kirk, who visits our Holiday Forum, is also featured!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Flea Market Gardening Blog

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Great feature Jeanne! LOVE all of your projects...but you already know that!

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Congratulations on being 'featured' Jeanne..but why am I
    not surprised!!
    All your beautiful photos and wonderful projects are
    'Magazine Quality'. All so lovely.
    Will look forward to following you!

jane

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

How wonderful that you are being featured, Jeanne.
    You are one talented lady!
    Thanks for sharing your great news.
    It was a treat to look at your wonderful work.
    Nana

• party_music50
    12 years ago

Wow, Jeanne, congratulations! Everything is just beautiful. I had no idea you were so serious about photography and even got yourself an art degree. All very impressive!

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, Holiday-ers! party...you made me laugh! I just love, love taking pics...always have! I just wanted my friends here to share in the blog...I was pretty excited about it! (my kids think I get a bit crazy on the forums here w/my decorating & gardening & flea market treasures! LOL! Did you ck out the FMG FB site, anyone? We're nearing 10,000...I know Marlene is on it! Anyway, thanks for putting up w/my braggin' a bit. Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Congrats on being featured Jeanne. Nice that you can share your creative and picture taking talents with more people than just us.

I love looking at blogs, but not so sure about Facebook yet. I really don't understand how it works I guess.

Luvs

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

Jeanne, I'm with Luvs when it comes to the Facebook thing, but I read every line of the blog. Left you a comment too. You're certainly not a one-talent gal.
    You've created wonderful outdoor spaces. So glad you shared this part of you with those who don't frequent the other forums.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Congratulations, but no surprise as your photos are always fantastic.
    What a nice thing to happen to a nice person.
    Kudos to you.
    TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you, Holiday-ers! I just think this 'blog' thing & the whole world of Internet, Skyping is just the most fantastic invention!! Having Internet friends from all over the U.S. esp w/some of same interests ... connecting w/old classmates & esp Skyping w/Gr'kids who live hrs away! And sharing 'pics'... Just amazing!

Oh, & going bk to college & getting that 4-yr degress got me a job I never dreamed of...Youth Librarian Asst in the bigger city near me...so my 'art' degree w/English minor pd off! Who would have 'thunk!' uh! I sincerely thank you all & appreciate your sweet comments! Jeanne S. Computers can drive ya crazy but they're sure wonderful when they work this way!

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Wonderful to see your beautiful garden spots on the blog where so many can enjoy them. I have always loved your photography. You do wonderful work.

Marylee

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Opps, guess I was so excited at seeing you featured that I forgot to post here.LOL Do you get to post any pictures you want or do they pick the ones to share? I'm so excited for you and can tell your elated about this. Way Fun!!!

Sounds like you love technology and would be great in our business. There is more technology coming our way soon. Internet is taking over fast. Good thing I work or would probably be left behind.

Just got home. Had dinner with friends this evening. Was so nice to get off work and have dinner waiting. We laughed all night and it was so relaxing.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

Congratulations, Jeanne! Couldn't happen to a sweeter gal, and very talented one too!

Sponsored
More Discussions