Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little White Tree is back!!

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 10, 12 at 11:12

The little white tree has moved back to the foyer, now that the Frosty Tree is back in storage. Now decorated for Valentine's Day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Close up:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used some roses, ribbon, and hearts from DT and red hearts, and some other ornies from the red and gold Christmas Tree.

Happy Valentine's Day,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little White Tree is back!!

You did an excellent job decorating it. I love how you ran the pretty ribbon on it and of course, I love the roses. Luvs

o

Totally cute! Love all of your ribbons and ornaments!

o

So sweet...love how different it looks ea time.
Great look with the ribbon and roses.

jane

o

Candy, sooo pretty with ribbons, roses and hearts. Your little striped heart dishes are darling too.

Punk

o

Wow! Doesn't look like the same tree! Rose & Ribbon ~~~~ so pretty! I would call this your lil White Fluffy Love Tree! Nice decorating! TFS! Hope Frosty gets a 'load off his feet' over the summer! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

GORGEOUS!!!
You know you already gave me a serious case of 'Little White Tree Envy'last year. Now its worse. LOL. No cure in sight either. (unless I find one myself).

I just HAD to go and put this on Pinterest, in my Holiday saved photos there! But now all of Pinterest can see it too! You'll have everyone wanting little white trees. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

Very,very pretty, Candy. All the hearts, ribbons and roses say Happy Valentines Day in a delightful way.
I really admire your talent.
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here