Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cherubs

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 14, 12 at 10:47

Happy Valentines Day every one!!
this year I put All of my cherubs together in this little Curio cabinet. ( I got the idea from someone here, Was it Karen?]

The first one was a gift from DD3 several years ago, most of the others were thrift store finds.
the last one I got a Big lots last week.
Cherubs are so sweet they can be displayed all the time. TFLookin
Nana

From 2012-02-09 (by Eye-Fi)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cherubs

Boy! You have a nice collection. I like to see what other people collect when I go into their homes, so I always like to see things in the same place. Putting them in the curio is a good idea.

I don't have any cherubs, but seeing everyone else's makes me think I should start looking around for some.

o

Nana you have quite a large cherub collection
and they're so nicely displayed in your curio.
I agree that they are so sweet and can be kept out
all the time. They always make me smile when I see them.
TFS
jane

o

So Sweet! I love cherubs and have a little collection myself! Seeing yours all together like yours makes me want to collect more!!

o

Makes me smile, too, nana! What a lovely collection & a great place to display them! You've got room to even add one every once in awhile! Looks so sweet! I like the hearts you've added, too. That lil' 'sitter' one on the red box is such cute! TFS, nana! Jeanne S.

o

Nana, so glad you shared your cherubs with us. So many cute poses. I love how you added the hearts and vase with them too. Pretty display to enjoy.

Punk

o

Nana, your cherubs are so sweet. They look so Innocent.

Beautiful job as always!

Creek

o

Nana, what a wonderful collection of Cherubs you have! They look so good together in your curio. That is what I did with mine last summer too. I see most of yours are white like mine. When I started collecting them I decided to only get the white ones. I had a few I used at Christmas or past Valentine's (as Cupids) in gold, but they get packed after holidays. The white ones are for me to enjoy all the time.

You have so many adorable ones, but the one in the 4th photo between the heart boxes (with his hands near his ears) is absolutely precious! He looks a bit sad, probably why I was drawn right to him.
;o)

hugs, Karen

o

Nana, your cherubs look so nice in your cabinet. What a great way to display and enjoy them. I too have a small collection of them, but didn't unpack them this year although I did put up a few Valentine's decorations. (nothing forum worthy, but everyone who visited enjoyed them.) Thanks for sharing your's with us. Luvs

o

Thank you everyone.
I didn't start collecting Cherubs until last year when I wanted some for My Valentines table.
Now I look for them where ever I go. They are so sweet.
My DD gave me the one on the top shelf several years ago. She is my favorite.
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here