Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

cherubs

nana2010_gw
12 years ago

Happy Valentines Day every one!!

this year I put All of my cherubs together in this little Curio cabinet. ( I got the idea from someone here, Was it Karen?]

The first one was a gift from DD3 several years ago, most of the others were thrift store finds.

the last one I got a Big lots last week.

Cherubs are so sweet they can be displayed all the time. TFLookin

Nana

From 2012-02-09 (by Eye-Fi)

Comments (9)

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

Boy! You have a nice collection. I like to see what other people collect when I go into their homes, so I always like to see things in the same place. Putting them in the curio is a good idea.

I don't have any cherubs, but seeing everyone else's makes me think I should start looking around for some.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Nana you have quite a large cherub collection
    and they're so nicely displayed in your curio.
    I agree that they are so sweet and can be kept out
    all the time. They always make me smile when I see them.
    TFS
    jane

• elmaly
    12 years ago

So Sweet! I love cherubs and have a little collection myself! Seeing yours all together like yours makes me want to collect more!!

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Makes me smile, too, nana! What a lovely collection & a great place to display them! You've got room to even add one every once in awhile! Looks so sweet! I like the hearts you've added, too. That lil' 'sitter' one on the red box is such cute! TFS, nana! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Nana, so glad you shared your cherubs with us. So many cute poses. I love how you added the hearts and vase with them too. Pretty display to enjoy.

Punk

• creekdweller
    12 years ago

Nana, your cherubs are so sweet. They look so Innocent.

Beautiful job as always!

Creek

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Nana, what a wonderful collection of Cherubs you have! They look so good together in your curio. That is what I did with mine last summer too. I see most of yours are white like mine. When I started collecting them I decided to only get the white ones. I had a few I used at Christmas or past Valentine's (as Cupids) in gold, but they get packed after holidays. The white ones are for me to enjoy all the time.

You have so many adorable ones, but the one in the 4th photo between the heart boxes (with his hands near his ears) is absolutely precious! He looks a bit sad, probably why I was drawn right to him.
    ;o)

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Nana, your cherubs look so nice in your cabinet. What a great way to display and enjoy them. I too have a small collection of them, but didn't unpack them this year although I did put up a few Valentine's decorations. (nothing forum worthy, but everyone who visited enjoyed them.) Thanks for sharing your's with us. Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you everyone.
    I didn't start collecting Cherubs until last year when I wanted some for My Valentines table.
    Now I look for them where ever I go. They are so sweet.
    My DD gave me the one on the top shelf several years ago. She is my favorite.
    Nana

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions