Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
February Decorations

Posted by tamgypsy (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 08 at 10:45

Hi everyone,
I did a little Valentines Day decorating. I don't have alot of Valentines items. I just tried to use some red items where I could. It's not much but it will hold me over until March when the Spring and Bunny stuff comes out. Please disregard the table cloth that still needs ironing...lol
I usually skip St. Paddys day but I may do a cabbage table setting for it for March...:)

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by Gypsy67

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: February Decorations

The pic is not showing Tamgypsy, could you pls repost it, thanks.

Sal

o

Hi Tam, As always, everything looks really pretty. You have a nice collection of decorative accessories. And you do such nice tasteful, beautiful arrangements with them.

Love your silver/red/white table. What are the little red hearts? Can't tell if they are a candle or a little box with the heart on top.

Gosh, you still have lots of snow, don't you? Sure makes a pretty winter scene out your windows.

Love seeing the pics, but sort of wish some had descriptions, or that you could tell us where you found certain things. I enjoy knowing where everyone finds their pretties, then I know where I should be shopping! LOL

Your home looks just lovely, and I hope things are going well for you. Keep in touch.

Luvs

o

craftlady...I am not sure why you can see the thumbnail which is the link to the album...try this:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/562345435WpEvqy

luvs...thank you so much for the compliments. Yes, we are still having alot of snow, it'll be April until we can call it Spring around here...until then it'll be more ice and snow and when the temps improve it turns the yard into a muddy mess...LOL
I am sorry I didn't tag the pictures. The little hearts are little candles I found at the local Wegmans. The cat I found at TJ Maxx, the ivory plates and cake pedestal I found at The Christmasshoppe, The large red plates I got at the dollar store, The silver chargers are actually cheap silver trays I bought at the local grocery store. I am not sure what else you may have questions about. If there is a particular item you are wondering about just ask. I'll try to do a better job in the future to 'tag' items...:)

o

Aw, I can't see the pic or link either (I tried on my laptop and my work computer...no luck) Waaa, I wanna see! LOL I have always been able to see them before?

o

I'll try to help with a link to Tam's pics for you. Hope it works. They opened up just fine for me. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Tam's pics

o

Luvs, thank you for putting another link, but I am still getting the message that "it is not currently available...just like before. I will try again later.

o

I love your table setting!

o

Yea! I can see the photos now! Tam, everything looks great, so festive. Love your tablesetting, I have the same red dishes they are so versitile they are good for lots of occassions! Your other vignettes are great too, you definately have a talent for them.

o

Tam - very pretty little vignettes all around your place - every picture posted on this forum is an inspiration - I thank all you ladies for sharing your ideas.....

Lynne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here