Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

The wind was blowing....

nana2010_gw
12 years ago

...The snow was snowing. So I did a table for Spring.

I found these pretty Pfaltzgraff plates and ruffled placemats at a local TS. I got six dinner plates for $ 1.00 ea. Four more dinner plates and four salad plates were free because they had small chips on the back side and couldn't be sold.

I shopped around the house for everything else.

A dear lady gave me the teapot I used for the tulips.

thanks Janice!

I tried four different table cloths before deciding on this pink one. I ironed and ironed it but all of the wrinkles didn't come out. You can see wet spot from the iron deciding to leak, darn.

Anyway Thanks for lookin.

Nana

From 2012-02-25 (by Eye-Fi)
{{gwi:1408585}}From 2012-02-25 (by Eye-Fi)

Comments (7)

• creekdweller
    12 years ago

Oh Nana, Everything is gorgeous. But, the ruffle place mats takes first place.

Perfect choice of color for the table cloth. It's all so pretty. Bet it does make your feel Springy with the snow blowing out side.

Beautiful plates and napkins. I am partial to the teapot and in white as well.

Well Done!

Creek

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Nana this is so lovely and so refreshing to see.
    We're expecting snow here too, but seeing your table makes me feel Spring is right around the corner.
    I love the soft color of the tablecloth and the
    accessories you chose. Those plates are very pretty and were a nice buy...including the 'free'! lol
    Love the stems and sherberts and also those pretty S&Ps.
    I agree that those ruffled Placemats 'steal the show'.
    They remind me of 'Easter Bonnets'...very pretty.
    The tulips in the small TeaPot are just the right CP for this table.
    Everything is very lovely.
    jane

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, very Spring-y, nana! Love the pinks/purple color scheme & those dinner plates are so pretty...nice $ find! I like the pattern of the salad plates, too!

Your pretty pink t'cloth looks great & those matching napkins for the dinnerplates...so pretty! Those 'ruffle-ly' placemats are very Spring-y lookin'...I have never seen those before.

Love the candlelight, too & teapot w/tulips! TFS...you did the pics again, uh! Great job! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

So soft and pretty! The pink touches are perfect and I am joining the ruffled placemat fan club!!
    The CP tulips are the perfect repeat of the plate borders and of course, I love the teapot!
    The napkins look like they were made for those plates and the purple candles are just the right accent!
    Definitely saying "Spring" with this table.

TFS,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Nana, love your table! Beautiful set of Pfaltzgraff dishes, so pretty. The ruffled pm's really add a frill to your ts. Such pretty goblets.

Neat wht pitcher your friend gave you and it matches the candle holders perfectly. Both sets of s & p shakers are neat. Don't know what other colors of tc's you tried but this pink one looks wonderful.

We are having more wind than usual right now too. Today the sun came out and it was beautiful even tho the temperature was in the teens. So glad you stayed in and set a beautiful table today.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you everyone. I have no ides how I deleted that picture
    I'll try to post it here if you'd like to see it again

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Candy. The napkins are doilies. I'm so glad the colors were such a good match.

Jeanne, I did the pictures again. I starting to get the hang of it, except for the erasing part lol.
    Nana

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia
More Discussions