Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Polka Dots

Posted by kathleen_li (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 9, 12 at 10:43

Luvs reminded me I hadn't posted these tables.

Lots of DOTS

Thanks for looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: Dots and more dots

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Polka Dots

Lots and lots and lots of Dots,
each table prettier than the last.
TFS
Nana

o

Thanks, Nana! They are cheerful!

o

I love everyone of your tables! Very fun and brightened my day. Happy Valentine's Day friend.
Kath

o

Beautiful! LOVE the red especially. You have the most wonderful flair for tables...just lovely.

o

Kathleen, I love polka dots and all your tables are wonderful. Your red table is so pretty as always.

It always amazes me how you find so many polka dot dishes at such great prices. Will be fun to see more of your polka dot dishes as you post. I would of stocked up at those prices too.

Punk

o

I'm lovin the polka dots. Once again I am amazed at your CTS finds!! When are we ever going to get one of those stores???? I sure would be shopping there!

You find such wonderful pieces and then put together such wonderful tables, I am just in awe.

TFS,
Candy

o

Oh I enjoyed all your polka dots! Esp like the linens you chose for each t'scape...striped, checkered & dotted! Yes, kathleen, as marlene said above, you have the most wonderful flair for tables Just lovely!

Your first pic of the 'pink' is so 'soft' & 'elegant' ...just love this shade of pink & everything you've chosen in the place-settings. Lovely.

The bold yellow & black looks so summery! Looking for 'bumblebees' on this table! And polka dotted napkins to match!

R&W is just so 'crisp' & charming w/shite napkins & red bows for napkin rings...love all the dishes in the place-settings & all the bargain prices $$$! Wow...pays to be a good thrift shopper!

TFS, kathleen & to luvs knowing we 'Holiday-ers' would love to share these t'scapes! Jeanne S.

o

Now you've got me liking polka dots. LOL. And starving for all that yummy food you post as well.
What am I going to do about you? ;o)

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here