Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Very Thrifty Table and Bargain Find

kathleen_li
12 years ago

Pink Thrifty table...and some 99 c store discoveries!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pink and Cheap :)

Comments (9)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

You certainly found some thrifty $$$ bargains! Simply pink!! The pairing of the creamy white dishes w/this pink looks really good. And the centerpc fits the style of this t'scape...simplicity (& thrifty!) The 'cupcake' motif is adorable!

Love those Portugal glasses you found for $...wow! & now I am craving that placesetting w/the waffle ..my fave breakfast! (I just ate my bowl of cereal, thank you!) ;-) TFS, kathleen! Jeanne S.

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, Jeanne! As Jane can tell you, sometimes you do well at CTS, others not so much.
    I also got some bug fat green candles for St. Pat's Day for .40! Can't beat that.
    I love the glasses, and I love that I didn't pay 8.00 for them! :)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, your thrifty table is beautiful. Pink is one of my favorite colors. Cupcake pm are so cute. Plaid napkins from towels, great. Sweet cp you came up with using the bottle. I always enjoy your flowers.

Those glasses are so neat. What a great buy. You always find great buys on clearance. I have a DD that shops just like you.Sweet!!! I'm learning to hunt for the bargains since I came here.LOL

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

I love this thrifty table. So pretty in Pink!
    It would be perfect for a birthday party or an afternoon tea.
    I would love to sit at this sweet table.
    You find the best bargains at CTS, I didn't realize they had a clearance section.
    I'll have to look for it the next time I'm there.
    Thanks for sharing this pretty pink table.
    Nana

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

So pretty in pink. You and I could never go shopping together, because I would want everything you bought and then there we would be...fighting over the bargains just like some old movie!! LOL, although I am actually serious, I would have bought everything you did.
    Your tables are always wonderful and I really enjoy seeing them. I'll have to check out Michael's too!

TFS,
    Candy

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

I swear...I need to take shopping lessons from you Kathleen. I NEVER find such wonderful things for that cheap....you are the Queen!

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

I had clicked over to your blog just the other day to catch up on what you were doing! Beautiful tables and food as always, Kathleen. On this table, I really love those darling glasses and what a bargain. The cute cupcake placemats and your napkins are really neat too. Now why didn't I think about putting those sparkly half marbles in my milk jars? I'll have to do that next time I use them, thanks for the idea. ;o) Luvs

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Such a pretty pink table and YES so thrifty too!
    You can't beat CTS for such great bargains!
    Even if you go in there with no specific need,
    you never come away empty handed.
    Great table Kathleen!

jane

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Sometimes its awfully hard to look at your tables when you go and post photos of such yummy food! Its nearly 3am and you've made me hungry. Thanks a lot. LOL.

By the way, I love the PINK!
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions