Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Top Hat Valentines Table~Black Tie Optional!

Posted by kathleen_li (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 9, 12 at 10:23

Sharing today's table with my new mirrored chargers I got as a gift for Christmas.. Hope you enjoy~

Here is a link that might be useful: Top Hat Table

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Top Hat Valentines Table~Black Tie Optional!

Your Top Hat table is top shelf!
It is so formal and glamorous
It should be Black Tie required!!
Nana

o

Thanks, Nana. I have used it a few times, Cmas and St. Pats. And now I am going to cover it and make it into an Easter bunny hat! Must get lots of use to make them worthwhile!

o

Those chargers were a fabulous gift!!
The dining room table makes my best dressed list!
Just the right combination of black, white, and bling.

I enjoyed it very much.
TFS,
Candy

o

Kathleen, your mirrored chargers are wonderful. Another beautiful table. The top hat cp with fresh daisies and hearts is so pretty. Then I see the little ones with a heart and mirror name tags.WOW

Beautiful dishes and flatware too. Oh, I keep forgetting to tell you how wonderful all your food looks. I'm sure I would love to be a guest at any of your tables.Yum Yum

Can hardly wait till you show your Easter bunny hat. I bought one of those hats after seeing yours and don't think I've ever used it on one of my tables. Guess I need some fresh flowers to add! Mine was only a quarter at a ys.

Good one Nana, Your Top Hat table is top shelf! So true.

Punk

o

So elegant, kathleen ...everything is perfection!!! I feel like I'm being seated at what I imagine an Academy Awards table would be or the White House!

I am just in awe at how you choose the perfect accessories, stemware, flatware, linens & place-settings! The top hat is just so 'romantic' & adding the touch of 'reds' looks grand with all the B&W, silver & crystal on your table! Crystal S&P NY shakers ...so unique!

Loss of words here...just so elegant, kathleen! TFS your many talents! Jeanne S. (& your photos are beautiful!)

o

Such lovely tables with so many wonderful combinations.
But your Top Hat table - is Stunning
I agree elegant and romantic with so many lovely touches.
Such beautiful linens, chargers, china, crystal & silver pieces besides the
CP and little placesetting top hats!
So much attention to detail.
Just wanted you to know I've been following
your tables on your blog... You always amaze me with what you do...
Sorry I neglect to comment there however, I'm glad
I got a chance to do so here.
I love ALL the wonderful food you prepare too!
I know if I lived closer to you, I'd convince you to do cooking classes and I'd be your first 'sign up' !~

jane

o

....what Jane said....DITTO to ALL of it. ;o)

I think instead of Black Tie Optional, it should be Black Tie Required for this gorgeous table!

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here