Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Greetings...

Posted by jaybird (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 21, 12 at 9:54

I borrowed a computer to look for a book, so thought I would stop by here to say hello!!!!
I miss you all, and really enjoy seeing your tables in Karen's inspiration albums which I can still access.
Blessings to all of you and I hope your year is going splendidly!!!
Hugs to everyone,
Jaybird

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Greetings...

What a nice surprise to see your post, Jaybird. We miss you and all your neat decorating and tables for the ladies at church. So glad you thought to come say hello. Take care. Luvs

o

jaybird...you are missed! Hope you will get back a computer one day & be able to join in again! Loved your church table ideas & your sharing your home decor! Jeanne S.

o

HI, Jaybird
Hope you'll be back soon
Nana

o

Jaybird, it's always good to hear from you. So glad you pop in to say Hello when you can. Hope you get a computer and join us more often.

Punk

o

Jay so good to hear from you again...
You've been missed so much!
I must say I think of you daily - maybe that's because of the wonderful
Mikasa bowls you sent me as well as those handly little towels you made! I enjoy using both so much.
Hope you'll be back to say helllo again soon.
Take care -
jane

o

Oh, I hadn't been visiting enough to know that your computer died. Don't you just HATE that!
I hope you'll be back on a more permanent basis soon.
OA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here