Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

A Snowie Donation

phonegirl
12 years ago

One of our sweet customers has cancer. They are having a benefit for her this Sat. Our company will donate some gift certificates and mugs. I wanted something more personal too so painted this snowman to donate also.

Punk

Comments (14)

• creekdweller
    12 years ago

Oh, Punk he's so cute. He should bring a very good price.

Creek

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, he is adorable punk! Great job & great donation! Jeanne S.

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Punk, He is a darling snowman. You did a wonderful job.

Marylee

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

He is adorable, Punk! I hope he fetches a good contribution for a great cause!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear the news. Your Snowman is absolutely delightful and he'll certainly get a lot of attention. Who wouldn't want him!!!

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

I'm sure you'll get lots of bids on your cute snowman creation. You are such a sweet person, always ready to help out in spite of how busy you are. So nice that the community holds fundraisers to help those in need. Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Punk your Snowman is really adorable. How thoughtful of you to donate him in addition to the other things, to such a wonderful cause.
    Nana

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

Punk, that is so nice of you to do something so personal. I have a close friend who is deep into chemo right now. It is so important to let a person know they are NOT ALONE IN THE FIGHT. It is such a scary time. It looks like my friend is doing very well. All the signs are good. But I think it is her friendships that have helped her fight through it.

God bless you for going the extra mile.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

So cute! What a great thing to be a part of.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone for all your comments. I wish every community would do this for those in need. It's such a simple thing to help those in need. It breaks my heart to see things like this happening.

Punk

• neesie
    12 years ago

I'm sure he put a smile on someone's face! Your friend is so lucky to have people that care so much about her.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

What a sweet and thoughtful thing for you to do!!
    I know it helps her to know she has such supportive friends. T & P's for your friend and may healing angels surround her.

You have demonstrated true friendship!

TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Geeze I almost missed this post too!
    Punk you have such a thoughtful - loving heart.
    How wonderful of you to do this.
    Your 'Snowie' is adorable. I'm sure he'll be a
    big hit and will bring in lots of $$..
    May God be with your friend to help her through.

jane

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Neesie, Candy and Jane, we didn't end up going to the benefit so I haven't heard what Snowie brought. The wood part had a price of $24.99 and was around 3' tall. I had picked it up at a ys for $1. Sure hope the painting added something to the value.

Appreciate all the T & P all of you sent Terri's way. She's a sweetheart.

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions