Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

our forum St Patrick album link

Purplemoon
11 years ago

I thought I'd post the link to our St Patrick album. There are 35 pictures, mostly table-settings, for you to check out.
I think I need to get on the ball and find more to put in this album. Its kind of "light" compared to our others.
Sorry about that. Tho honestly there isn't a lot of St Pat decorating on the web it seems. Mostly stuff to buy rather than 'ideas'. At least in the past that was the case. I'll see if I can hunt some new things to add soon.
Even Pinterest is sadly lacking for St Paddy!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: our St Paddy's album

Comments (12)

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Thanks for posting the St. Paddy's Day album. It is so nice of you to do them for us and I love looking at them,
    Nana

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

How nice looking at these
    pictures again and seeing all the creative ideas everyone has here!
    Thanks Karen.
    jane

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh that was fun, purplemoon! Hope some of the gang will join in here & share a bit of St. Patrick's Day ...coming up in a month ...March 17th! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I've added another 5 or 6 photos today. Apparently I wasn't typing in the right search words on Pinterest, LOL.
    Anyway, found a couple of neat ideas for us there.

Enjoy,
    Karen

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, this was nice to see. I did get most of my decor done. Now I just have to find the time to take pictures and post. Great to have you posting so we know your well.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

I enjoyed seeing those. Your cloche with the little leprechaun and bunny is my favorite, although I love it all. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Luvs, I always feel a bit weird when I put one of my own decorations in our inspiration albums. But have to admit, this cloche was one of my favorites that I ever did.
    And I do love cloches, LOL.

Ladies, I'm so glad you enjoy our albums. And if you have any pictures, your own stuff or something you found somewhere, please let me know. I'm always looking for ones to add, to all our albums and I'd love your input anytime.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Thanks, purplemoon, for all your work on these albums! I LOVE seeing 'your own' that you add once-in-a-while! Nothing to feel funny about! You're very talented! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Thanks for posting this...maybe it will inspire me to actually do something! I need a push.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Marlene....I'll PUSH, if you'll SHOVE! ;o) Tho you have a good excuse with knee therapy and recovering from the surgery. I'm still trying to find an excuse why I can't seem to decorate now.

Thank you, Jeanne.
    hugs, Karen

• party_music50
    11 years ago

Wow, those are really pretty table settings, decorations, floral arrangements, and wreaths... I have just a little bit of St. Patrick Day decoration that my mother bought for me and I usually remember to get it out if I see someone else with the green decor up -- but I don't have any Irish in me, so I always feel weird doing it. :p

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Thank you for doing the albums. I've been enjoying them.

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner
More Discussions