Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
two sweet Cherubs

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 7, 11 at 1:11

I gave in to temptation and did some more "retail therapy" online. I know its kind of late to be buying Cherubs for Christmas and Valentine decorating, but I just couldn't resist either of these. They are about 5" high.
You know me 'n bunnies, LOL...
Photobucket

And this cutie seems to be falling asleep reading
Photobucket

One of these days I'm going to make it to a real store, LOL.
Especially as I still have Christmas gift cards to use!!
Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Marshalls/Home Goods. I sure want to go spend my "free money"!

hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: two sweet Cherubs

Karen - Your cherubs are darling. I can see how it would be hard to resist them. I know you will have a wonderful time when you go "store" shopping with your "free money". Can't wait to see what you get. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

Karen Your Cherubs are adorable.
I'm really starting to like cherubs lately.
I hope you can get out and do some store shopping soon!!
NanaK

o

Just darling :) - sounds like your family and friends know what kind of 'real' stores you like to shop at - nice group of gift cards .....

Lynne

o

SWEET!!! love 'em!
jeannespines greeting

o

Glad you treated yourself to some more retail therapy! They're really cute...especially like the cherub and bunny!

o

Karen,
Those are darling! I don't think they have to just be for Christmas and Valentine's.
I think it is great that your family gave you all that free money to spend.
You shop at all my favorite stores. I also like Ross on Tuesday, (senior discount day) LOL
Hope you are able to get out and go spend some of those gift cards soon.

TFS,
Candy

o

Karen, your cherubs are darling. It's always great to see what you find shopping on line. I too hope you will be able to go use your gift cards soon.

Punk

o

Karen I'd have bought them in a heartbeat - no excuse needed - they're both lovely.
I agree, they don't have to be just for Christmas or VDay...I have two small cherubs that I keep out yr round, nestled among some Fam Pictures.
Looks like you have some nice stores lined up, when you can get out, to spend those gift cards at. Then you can do some 'touchy feely' shopping..hope it's soon.

jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here