Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GdWl Tea Set

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 0:57

I just found this tea set at GdWl, $12.75 after my discount. But it was brand new in the box, so even though that is a bit pricey for me, I bought it anyway.

I admit I am a sucker for tea pots (maybe because I am a tea drinker, LOL)

I also have been looking for something to use in my curio after Santas and before Easter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At home in the curio:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GdWl Tea Set

OHHHHHH, what a fabulous find! This is beautiful.
You definitely have a knack for coming home with great things, and good prices. I know its worth a lot more than you paid for it!

hugs,
Karen

o

Candy, what a sweet tea set. Looks great in your curio
cabinet. Nice you found something you Wanted & Collect
to display after Christmas.

It's been so nice here, I'm ready to put out some spring
decor. Now I just have to find the time. Keep shopping
and sharing.

Punk

o

Love the Cardinals! Perfect for in-between those holidays ...right @home there in your curio, candy! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Such a pretty set. You find the best things!!!
Nana

o

Oh my goodness....that is gorgeous!! I love cardinals, so that would definitely have come home with me! What a lucky find for you! Looks fabulous in your curio too.

o

Everybody LOVES Cardinals, Candy ...so many of us will enjoy your tea set! Here's a pretty one flying in @my house this Winter! Hugs, Jeanne S.

o

Great find, love the cardinals. The design on this set is just so pretty, perfect in your cabinet. Jeanne, you get the very best pics of birds. Luvs

o

Love your set. My favorite bird even tho never seen 1 close up. They look like such sweet loveable birds!! GF sent pic from Wis. & 2 were eating red berries on a post in her yard. Just want to smile every time I see even a pic of 1. Great addition to your curio! Jan

o

Wow Candy...you always seem to be in the
right place at the right time...this was a teriffic find.
I think you did good on the price...especially 'NIB' condition!
I think I would have 'swooped' down on that myself
if I saw it at GW!
Looks so nice in your cabinet and I agree,
the perfect for 'in between' Santa's & Easter!
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here