Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

if you like Cloche decor

Purplemoon
12 years ago

A gal on Pinterest has a board (album) of decorated cloches she's "pinned". Some really wonderful ones and good ideas I think, so thought I'd share with you.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: cloche decor

Comments (11)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

wow, I'm always amazed how talented and creative some people are
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wow...I will browse those pages later ...just hit the first couple & lots of beautiful cloches/displays! TFS! Jeanne S.

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

Wow. I'm going to have to bookmark this place. It's Cloche Overload.

Thanks, OA

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

That was fun! While I enjoy looking at them, they are not my favorite thing to do!
    TBS, i just bought 2 of the cupcake size, but I know what to put in them!
    My shopping buddy bought 12!

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

What a nice variety she has collected. Goes to prove most anything looks better under glass! One of my favs was the one stuffed with cottonballs and a ghost face on the outside--made me laugh. Luvs

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Loved loved looking .
    I'm overwhelmed with all the great ideas.
    Like the others here, I'm going to bookmark it.
    Thanks -

jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, this was so amazing to see all of the ideas here. Makes me wish I wasn't working tomorrow and I'd try a few ideas I've gotten. I hope you make one of the totem cloches for your garden, it was stunning.

Thanks for sharing this!!!

Punk

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

This is an "inspiring" link. I'll have to look more later. I'm sure I will find something I need to imitate or buy, LOL

TFS,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Kathleen, I thought you might get a kick out of the one with the recipe written on it. ;o)

Punk, I have over a dozen garden totems, tho none have a "cloche" top.

I tried and tried to pick a favorite out of all the ones pictured, but darned if I can. LOL. Sure are a lot of good ideas for me to mull over and see what I can do in the future.
    You might want to keep her Cloche board bookmarked, she adds to it whenever she finds another one she likes. So much neat stuff comes up on Pinterest that already my boards/albums have reached 27 different ones I think. And well over 1000 photos so far for me. LOL. Its really Photo Heaven on there. Or Idea Paradise.

hugs, Karen

• mary_ruth
    12 years ago

Loved your pins and started following some. Thanks for sharing!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you, Mary Ruth!

I had said I had "well over 1000" photos pinned....LOL, I looked this morning and see that's an understatement. I am closing in on 3000! Mind-boggling isn't it!! But you should see many of the others, makes me seem a lot less picture crazy. LOL. I know one gal has around 12,000 pictures and something like 80 albums. Whew.

Yep, I have blown my tiny lil' mind for sure.
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions