Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

January Pose for Dollbaby ...Happy New Year!

jeannespines
11 years ago

Well, Dollbaby's red & white fur outfit is back in the cedar chest ...& she's now enjoying her Jan. Winter with an off-white pants/hooded sweater set w/flicks of gold that I got at a consignment shop this summer ...I think it cost a whole $1.50!!! (6 mo size) Here's a pic taken w/flash tonight:

I was hunting for an iceskate ornament to add to her trayscape & couldn't find one ...so this snowman sliding on his belly w/iceskates was found today for 50% off...& I added some confetti type snowflakes to the tray'scape:

Dollbaby's bowl & cup are separate thrift shop finds some time ago. Here's a full view & she's also wearing my baby booty shoes (so you know they're VERY old!) LOL.

Here's one more pic tonight w/o a flash so a bit grainy ...Winter in Jan...I think she'll enjoy it!

Now I'm hoping these pics are NOT huge as I'm using the new Photobucket again...trying to, anyway. Happy New Year, Holiday-ers! Jeanne S.

Anyone ready to try that 'snowman' plate setting yet that OA originally posted?

Comments (10)

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Oh poop! I am sorry, Holiday-ers ...the NEW & IMPROVED Photobucket does NOT let one 'download' in a smaller size ...I will switch back to the old Photobucket program AGAIN next time! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, Dollbaby looks so cozy in her
    new glitzy white winter outfit. Great
    find and price on that one. If that
    isn't just the cutest little snowie
    you found for her tray.Sweet...
    Love the little cardinal along for the
    ride! White winter dishes and the
    snowflakes just top off her tray.

Punk

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

So cute!

She looks very wintery and festive and quite proud of her new outfit!

The little snowman adds just the right touch of color.

I took down the outside decor today and am feeling a bit sad as I am going to have to start on the inside tomorrow.
    I just hate to see it go away as everything seems so blah afterwards, : (

I am going to keep up some snowmen and greenery just to help with the transition.

Now I need to find Rosemary a cute winter outfit, LOL!

TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Dollbaby looks adorable, as usual, and
    the little white dishes are perfect.
    I'm sure she likes having the little snowman to play with.
    Does she want to play out in the snow?
    TFS
    Nana

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Dollbaby is really "stylish" in her new outfit. Love that your "old" booties have the fur around the top just like her hooded sweater. Personally love the big pics, but suppose they are a little too big. I tried to create a new album on the new Photobucket and ran into some problems and gave up. Need to go back and work on it some more. Maybe I'll just use the old photobucket and start over. Ugh! Changes are hard on me! Luvs

• oldalgebra
    11 years ago

Dollbaby looks adorable. I love how you change her outfits. I wish I had a place to properly display my doll. Her hair is pretty ratty, so I'd have to get that fixed first.

Personally, I like the big photos.

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you, Holiday-ers! Nope, nana ... no outside time for Dollbaby ...sometimes she visits the porch tho! Here's a pic of Nellie tho...she likes to play in the snow! It's in the 30's here today ...so we got to walk outside! Yay! (snow pretty deep tho)

luvs ...good luck w/Photobucket album...I would suggest using the old PBkt. Hugs to you! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

I like seeing big photos, easy on the eyes. But I've stuck with the old PB and won't change unless they drag me kicking and screaming into the new one. I'm not good at "change". LOL

As always, DollBaby is precious and delightful!! Love her in the white. She's having a Snow Day looks like.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Nellie sure looks like she is having fun romping in the snow!
    Nana

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, you must have alot of snow. We just barely have the ground covered. Nice picture of Nellie romping in the snow! I have to agree with Karen, sometimes the larger photos are nice when viewing.

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions