Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

My simple winter snowman table

milosmom_gw
13 years ago

I'm not fully back up to par enough to drag the usual amount of stuff out but it seemed so wrong to be home and the table/side c. to be bare.

E for effort... lol

The side c....

The table...

The centerpiece...

Comments (11)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Welcome back, MM, you were missed! Those are darling snowman/snowflake dishes! Some of the cutest I've seen actually. Love your CP with those white pinecones and cute little snowman too. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Its great you felt like doing your table and side cabinet, I've missed seeing them. I agree with Luvs, that Snowman centerpiece is totally adorable!

hugs, Karen

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

MM,
    I like that you've actually made the side cabinet look "warm," even though it's blue. I think it's the white bouquets and snowflake garland. That's a really nice depiction of "winter."

I agree with Luvs about the dishes and centerpiece. The white pine cones (candles?) look great with your cute snowman.

- Magpie

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Welcome back MM..missed seeing you here.
    I always enjoy seeing how you change your side cabinet each time, and this is a nice 'Wintery' look.
    I agree - your dishes are the cutest, with the snowflakes and the snowmen scene in the center. Your 'Frosty' CP is adorable with the pretty candles and garland.
    Glad to see you 'back in action' again.

jane

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

It's great to see you getting back in the swing of things. Mr and Mrs Frosty are adorable, they look like they just got back from the honeymoon. I like the runner on your sideboard and the candles are the perfect touch.
    Frou

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Good to see you, MM!
    Love that decorated the side cabinet, too...I guess a bunch of us have been in the "blue/white" mode here (I think lynninnm brought that idea up) ... with Winter...so am happy you jumped right aboard! The plates are really cute & the stemware very pretty...love the centerpc you created! TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Nice colors on here! So good to have you back posting here with us. Love the snowies and snowflake dinnerware. Your snowman with the little blue bird is so cute with the wht pinecone candles, sf garland around it. I really like the darker blue plate (chg) they are sitting on too.

Side cabinet is decorated so pretty. You choose the perfect runner with all your candles, plate and sf's, it's wonderful.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Glad you're back, MM. Very cute table. The centerpiece is adorable . I love the way you coordinate the side table with your tablescape.
    I'm sorry you have been having family problems I'm glad your Mom is improving. I hope your DH is getting better.
    NanaK

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Very cute dishes, like others have said, some of the cutest I've seen also.

So many people using the blues in tablescapes after Christmas, goes so well with snow & ice themes.

Like how you tied in your side board with the same plate.

• nancyjeanmc
    13 years ago

Love it; especially the credenza.
    When I've been away for a few days, there are just too many new posts to go through, so I pick and choose. The word "simple" always makes me want to look, and I'm so happy I did.
    Nancy

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Those Snowman dishes are really cute. Your tablescape is perfect for Jan. The snowflake garlands are just the right touch.
    Beautiful job.

TFS,
    Candy

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County
More Discussions