Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

I'm b-aaack :)

milosmom_gw
13 years ago

Hello Ladies.

After what has proven to be a nervewracking couple of months and utterly disgusting (in relation to the step siblings) end to the family saga that has been going on, I'm finding my way back here to a normal (*and friendly*) environment.

It had gotton to the point my nerves couldn't take anymore & so sick with the coughing crud that going was next to impossible that my Husband who has never ever questioned my decisions said "Enough! Get out of it before you kill yourself". Generally not being one to back down, this time I did.

To that note, my Mother is doing much better to where she doesn't need me as much and her Husbands blood (insert flat refusal to consider him a parent of any sort barring the recent treatment I've gotton) has finally thinned out to where he's not a disaster waiting to happen. He's still not 'right' but there's not much one can do when a person won't accept that there indeed is a problem. *sigh*

Anyways, enough of that...

I've been home a few days caring for my sick DH , resting myself and getting the house back into some sort of order that I haven't had time to fully achieve recently.

I even managed a small version of a winter tablescape earlier today which I will post in another thread to keep this from getting to long.

I cruised a few threads this evening and we've had some BEAUTIFUL creativity going here that I've missed. I have loved this place since coming here and the winter themes are my most favorite next to Christmas. REally cheered me up to see them , THANK YOU!.

Karen, I've been thinking about you and the enormous amount of stress you've been facing. I hope things are improving a bit at least in the best way they possibly can in light of the situation. *major huggz*

Comments (4)