Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lynnencfan

Christmas 2011

lynnencfan
12 years ago

Well I guess it is better late than never but I am finally getting photos uploaded to photobucket. I will post a couple and then the link so you can see them all if you want. THere are a lot and I don;t want to bog your computers down. We still have a few more to take so in a day or two I will be adding more. I hope you enjoy them. Blessings from our house to yours for a wonderful 2012 .....

Lynne

my view when I did dishes during the holidays

The new hutch my husband built

mirror in the living room

close up of the nativity in the new fireplace

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas 2011 photos

Comments (13)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

WOW, lynne...1st of all ...I can see all the 'love' you put into Christmas ...you & your DH ...

So many trees...beautiful...& I smiled at the group of 'misfits!' I've commented before on the perfect fabric you chose for your firebox...that Nativity is just beautiful there! And the fireplace itself...such a lovely pc as is your new hutch! Love all the pretty dishes you've displayed there, candles & Winter bling ...you must smile every time you look at these wonderful pcs your DH made for you in 2011.

I do not have any villages so I am always very impressed w/those 'Holiday-ers' that display them! wow, what time it must take & the results are so worth it!

I'm trying to remember some of your album pics...I know the chest w/book...that was cool ...& also the old window w/lace across the top corner...loved that! Your home is full of love & good cheer! TFS it! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Lynne, thanks so much for sharing all of your wonderful Christmas decor. The picture with the churches was one of my favorites. Love your new mantel all decorated.

The top of your window decorated with lights behind the panels is beautiful. Your pink tree decorations called to me and I'd love to see more of that tree.HA Made my day seeing all of this.

Punk

• creekdweller
    12 years ago

Lynne,

It's still sooo refreshing to see all your BEAUTY. I do fill envious though of your # 58 & 59 Photo's. LOL

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures with us Lynne. Your new hutch is so nice.
    I love the village you get to see when you are doing dishes. there is so much to see.
    I'll be back again and again to see what I missed.
    How many trees do you put up?
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

So many great decorations! Love the little white house! And your kitchen window scene too...it's always nice to have something pretty to look at while you're doing dishes!

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Lynne, I'm so glad I didn't miss seeing your Christmas decorations. Your kitchen window village is adorable and what a nice spot to have one. You've decorated so many areas in your home all so lovely - So many trees - all so pretty - even one in the laundry room!! I love your Putz houses and your Norman Rockwell Village...so many areas to look at. Your new hutch is lovely with your pretty christmas china and also your new mantel - Santa was real good to you this year with those
    two 'New Toys' to play with !! I'm going to check back again because I know I didn't see everything..but what I did see - I love!!

jane

• party_music50
    12 years ago

Wow, I never thought of decorating the window in front of the kitchen sink -- what a great idea!

Your DH built you a BEAUTIFUL hutch and I love all the clean white 'look' with the white tree!

• lynnencfan
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you everyone - Decorating is my passion and I hate taking it down but know it must be done. I get so much inspiration from every one here and have incorporated so many ideas into my decorating style and do try and make changes every year. I added about 16 more pictures to photobucket. Thanks again for looking. I love looking at all your pictures and hope that mine bring a smile to your face like yours do to mine :) .....

Lynne

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, poopers, I got the 'error message' after I sent my post to you! So try again!

I went back & looked at your album again w/your added pics & loved so many things...your 'Daddy's chest' esp made me 'smile' ...all those sweet Santa's thru out your house...made me 'smile!'

And I thought this village display was so beautiful!

All those trees! So very pretty! I can see how much work you do & how you must sit back & 'smile' after it is done...so well worth the effort & body aches! I also saw some 'oldies' (I think) by a white pointsetta (they made me 'smile.') TFS your album! Fun to see your Christmas spirit & to be in your home! Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne - those 'oldies' in the white poinsettia picture are stuffed animals that my late husband had when he was a baby. They will eventually go to my daughterâÂÂ¥ .....

Lynne

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Lynn...came back to 'peek' again...I read what Jeannne wrote about 'Daddy's Chest'..I forgot to mention it in my post last night. I love it and how sweet to have that precious piece from you Dad.
    After looking at all your beautiful decorations, I was thinking of how fast the Holidays go by with not enough time to enjoy everything. It's sad when we have to take it all down and put it away...the whole house becomes so blah!!
    jane

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing all the photos and wonderful decor.
    And will be looking thru your album numerous times to keep taking it in. I am not even going to attempt comment individually with my tiny lil' brain on overload. LOL. And just so many neat items and displays, I can't even pick one very favorite. Tho must say the Village in the kitchen window ranks up there! I have a small, narrow ledge to decorate on mine, but no way any Village stuff would work there, darn it.

I'm so glad to get to see all your photos, I never can get enough of them or Christmas decorations!

hugs, Karen

• lynnencfan
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank y'all again for the kind comments. Hubby has convinced me to keep the kitchen window scene up except for the Santa figurine - the rest are snowmen. I think I will find some heart confetti and sprinkle around the snow for Valentines day and then change it out after that .....

Lynne

Sponsored
More Discussions