Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mo13_gw

Hi everybody (OT with pic)

mo13
13 years ago

Hello ladies,

Remember me? I used to be on here a while ago and then life got busy and I havent had the time to come by. I was browsing through and saw all your lovelv lovely tables. All the beautiful snowy tables, ahhh! Now, I have a couple of rattles and a birthday party hat as my tablescape! I dont see tablescaping in the near future for me so I am living vicariously through all your posts!

OA, the Alice in Wonderland table is sooo awesome - I have always liked the story but now it has special significance to me - I went into labor watching the movie and thinking it was false labor, watched the whole movie and then called the hospital. :)

Karen, I saw in one of yours posts about your dad - hope he is doing well at the new place. And I hope you are doing well also!

Its been 7 months since I had the baby and I have been meaning to share a pic with you guys for the longest time. Finally here it is!

{{gwi:1406957}}

Thanks

Mo

Comments (11)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Welcome back, Mo. What a precious little one you have keeping you busy. Nothing wrong with rattles and party hats on a table. LOL.
    Hope you have time to post and hang around some.

hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Your child is beautiful, no two ways about it. What eyes!
    There will be a lot of tablescapes in your future. Only the centerpieces will be Clifford the Big Red Dog and Toy Story 5.

Glad you are still visiting even if you don't have time to post.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Hi Mo..You've been missed. Glad you stopped by to give us an 'update' on how things are going with you.
    I can't believe it's been 7 mos.
    Your new little 'addition' has the sweetest face and such soulful eyes and just about the right age now to keep you hopping!
    Like Karen said - I hope you have time to post every now and then, even if it's just a quick 'hello'
    ...love to hear from you.

jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Mo, I remember you posting here. Your little guy is adorable. Hope you are enjoying being a mommy. They bring so much joy to our lives.

Now I enjoy gkids the same way.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Mo, Your baby is beautiful.
    Hope you have time to visit again.
    NanaKaren

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

What a sweet, sweet baby. What wonderfully busy days you have ahead. It's no wonder we haven't heard from you.
    Frou

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Precious beautiful baby ... good to see you checking in...enjoy! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Hi Mo, glad you took a moment to update us on your life and share a pic of your precious little one. So are you telling us your "decor" has undergone some changes? That's okay, you will have plenty of time for fancy tables someday and wish you had the little one back instead--just go with the flow and enjoy this special time in your life now. ;o)

Glad you are getting to read on here a bit and keep up with the goings on. We'd welcome your thoughts and comments when you have time as well.

Luvs

Luvs

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

What a beautiful baby, Mo! Big congrats!

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Hi Mo! It is good to hear from you!
    The baby is adorable. I hope all is well!

• mo13
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everybody! Its a good thing babies he is so cute and charming because he has yet to give me a full night's sleep!

OA, Toy story should provide a fun table!

Jane & Karen, I have really missed hanging out over here and seeing all the creative tables and decorating. Certainly hope to come back regularly.

Luvs, 'someday wish you had the little one back instead' - thats what I keep telling myself when I am rocking him and patting him for the 100th time every night.

Thanks Lynn and Kathleen!

Sponsored
Town & Country Pools, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Discover the Best Pool Builder in Virginia, Maryland & DC!
More Discussions