Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

a few new goodies

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I showed you the LeMax figures of Santa, elves, and reindeer I had in my big china cabinet on top shelf...

cabinet with my Village. I didn't have any buildings for this little set of figures, so watched eBay after Christmas for things going 'cheaper'. I found a reindeer stable and a Santa workshop. Yay.

Here's my figures I had.....

{{gwi:1406916}}

Santa's Workshop

{{gwi:1406917}}

Reindeer Stable....it has doors on each side with each of the reindeers' names above them. Rudolf's is on the front by itself!

{{gwi:1406918}}

And from eBay, this morning, I was high bidder on this Golfing Santa Cookie Jar! Paid $18 for it. I love the little bear holding all the golf balls. LOL.

{{gwi:1406919}}

Before Christmas, I mentioned finding a neat (and fairly big) ceramic bird figurine I found in a little antique shop my friend and I stopped in one afternoon. I fell in love with this instantly and it was just $8.

{{gwi:1406920}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (7)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

You found some 'goodies,' PM! Those village pcs are so cute for those LeMax figures you already had in top shelf...will look great!

I am LOL at that cookie jar...candy is going to be so jealous! & I bet Mr. O. might notice it, too! LOL!

Sweet birds on that figurine...looks like you've done good lately! ;-) Jeanne S. ...knowing we'll see them in your decor this yr!

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Wow, I LOVE that reindeer stable! It will all look very cute with the pieces you already owned.
    The Santa cookie jar is really fun. Good thing I have so much Christmas Golf decor that I have no place for that, or I might have had to bid against you, LOL
    The ceramic birds are perfect for some after Christmas decorating!!

Great finds!
    TFS,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

I love your LeMax figures..they look vintage and I love both buildings you found..
    Never saw a 'Reindeer Stable' before - and with names too... that's adorable!
    Cute Golfing Santa cookie jar - the little bear is a sweet sidekick!
    Now all you have to do is fill it with 'Mr O's' favorite cookies!
    The bird figurine was a good price and looks like a quality piece.
    I think you did well with your shopping finds Karen..I can see you smiling from here!

jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Candy, I wondered if that was YOU bidding against me...LOL.
    Thankfully the girl gave up after she bid $17, cause I was going to win this no matter what!

The bird figurine is on my vintage teacart right now.

Jane, LeMax sure has neat figures for Villages. I drool over their site occasionally, and watch for sales.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Great finds, Karen
    I love the work shop and Reindeer stable. They are perfect with the pieces you already had.
    The Golfing Santa cookie Jar is adorable.
    The bird figurine is wonderful. I've never seen anything like it.
    TFS
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

After Christmas goodies are always great! Love them all, but especially the reindeer stable and the bird figurine. I'm really partial to birdies!

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

All your new finds are great, Karen, but I'm really loving your bird figurine. That is great! Don't think I've seen more than three on a figurine before. Great find!

Yep, put some yummy cookies in that cute cookie jar and set in the middle of the table and Mr. O is bound to notice it--especially when you hand him a cookie out of it! LOL

Glad you found the stable for your reindeer, all the figurines are really neat too.

Luvs

Sponsored
More Discussions