maximavswife
12 years ago

I reveal how I get the famous " Candy Shot"

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Winter Gray

Comments (8)

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

LOL!! That is how I do it too, but I don't have the height advantage of Mr. B!! He certainly did a marvelous job.

Very pretty table. You really scored on that china, and the sweater sleeve candle holders are quite clever.

I did take down most of the outside decor today, but haven't begun on the inside yet as I had to work this morning and then I had an appointment for a check up at the eye Dr. followed by some retail therapy at a couple of TS's!!

Santa sure was nice to get you those napkin rings! And then, that great flatware!! My DH thinks I'm just wasting $$ buying my dishes/flatware etc.

Your Winter Gray table is very pretty. That heirloom runner was such a thoughtful gift and that $1 basket is wonderful. The pop of red is a perfect accent.

I just hope the snow falls in the mountains and that we have a mild winter down here.

Happy New Year to you both.

Candy

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

LOL @ your candyshot secret! Now ...we could all use a 'Mr. B' when we're shooting pics of t'scapes! ;-)

Love your bargain $$$ china...nice find! I think I've seen it before here...but not sure...anyway, it looks 'grand' on this table!

And, oh, the crocheted centerpc...what a beautiful way to remember your loved one! Talented lady that you are, I am very impressed w/how your 'sweater' candleholders developed! Beautiful on this table!

The flatware, napkins & rings ...ahhh, 'gorgeous!' And then I like how you used that wooden basket in your centerpc...pinecones, red touches, so pretty!

No snow cover here yet maxi...strange Winter...but it will come...am enjoying some unusually warm days & some frigid ones, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

• creekdweller
    12 years ago

Kath, It's all beautiful. But I think the best is you might want to keep Mr. B. He's a keeper. Not many men would go to any trouble for their wife's.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Great table, Kath. How nice of you DH to stand on the chair to take the pictures for you.
    Yep he's a keeper alright!!!
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Too funny! Great shot though...your DH did you proud! Love your table too.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathe, so happy you got your beautiful set of china half off. Cute cp basket. Your sweater candle holders turned out great. DM and I use to make doiles so I have quite a few and love using them. I enjoyed seeing them on your table.

Santa picked out some pretty napkin rings for you. I must of been naughty cause he didn't bring me any. Does Mr B do house calls?LOL I stand on top of my bar to get my Candy shots.ha

Seeing your snow reminds me, it was trying to snow on my way home from work tonight. Sure hope it doesn't come to stay. We don't have snow right now and it's been in the 30's which is so nice. Even had some sunshine to brighten our days.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Kathe, forgive me for taking the 'easy way' and just saying DITTO to the others comments. I visit your blog and always enjoy it so much, but since I don't do commenting ON blogs, you probably have no clue I'm there.

Everything I saw was wonderful, and Mr B is certainly that and more!
    hugs, Karen

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Ha Karen, nice to know you visit me :) I know we follow each other around on Pinterest :)
    Kath

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner
More Discussions