Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

The Pink Cupcakes

kathleen_li
13 years ago

For those who asked. And maybe 1 min. a cupcake, not counting loading the icing bag.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pink Rose Cupcakes

Comments (7)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Saw this last night on your blog Kathleen..but didn't have time to comment. You did a splendid job. They look just as lovely in the pink as in the white.
    MY Grdtr is away for the weekend (with her Dad) and when she gets back, I will definitely show her your pink ones - since that's the color she wants to make them. I watched the tutorial you posted on 'how to'..seems simple enough.
    I love the idea and am looking forward to doing them.
    TFS

jane

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

They are so pretty and yummy looking. Not a good idea to have things like that around here--they just keep calling to us until they are all gone to waist. Nope, didn't misspell the word, they will end up on our waist, hips, thighs, tummy--you get the idea! LOL

Luvs

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Kathleen, your pink rose cupcakes look sweet. Sounds like you have got the roses down pat. 1 minute is pretty darn fast. I really like your Villeroy and Boch Tea Pot. Food looks great and poor DH had to wait for the photo shoot before eating. That was great!

Punk

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

You did a really nice job on those cupcakes. I forwarded your post and the tutorial to my daughter who is the expert "pretty food" baker in the family. Her reply was " SO you want ME to make these???" Absolutely, better than me! LOL

Pat

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

YUM Kathleen!!
    The cupcakes look delicious. I love the little heart plates. The Tea Pot is beautiful. The food looked so good your husband just couldn't wait. He is a good sport, I think.
    NanaKaren

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Yep, I knew it the pink would be my favorite. Your food looks delish, and photographed to perfection. I know the snow is getting old to everyone across the country. It reached 70 degrees here yesterday and it was heavenly. DH played golf and I worked in the yard all day.
    Frou

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Snow...snow...& more snow! You're getting hit harder than us, kathleen...but it is still snowing here, too! This too shall pass... (right?)

What pretty pink cupcakes ...perfect for V-day mo. too! They look so lovely on those lace heart plates. Ummmm...making me hungry! TFS! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
More Discussions