Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Results of my therapy

christmascandy
12 years ago

I have been doing a bit of retail therapy lately.

Here are some goodies I've found recently.

First, a dresser from Gdwl for $14.99 w/senior discount.

I put it in the basement to hold my tablecloths and napkins.

Tiny pic is not letting me upload more than 1 picture!!

I also noticed one of my pictures is missing from my Snowman table post!

I don't know what is going on, but is sure is annoying.

I created a PhotoBucket account and it won't let me log in to it either!

Big Bummer!

I'll try to post the other pix later.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (9)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Ummmm....wonder what's going on! Well, that's quite a bargain on the dresser ...did you ever dream you'd be buying a 'dresser' just to hold t'cloths & napkins!!! I've overflowed also & my buffet is full & I had to overflow to the linen closet which used to hold blankets (not anymore!) ;-)

Those handles alone on this dresser are worth $14.99! Nice find, candy! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Wow, what a deal for a nice dresser like that. It's hard to find a shelf for that price. Did you find any other goodies you'll be sharing?LOL

I have my table cloths hanging in one of my spare closets. So nice to walk in and be able to see my choices. I think one of Karen's posts she shared gave me this marvelous idea.

Punk

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne, I don't know what is happening with tiny pic.
    I have been using shoe boxes in the closet to sort the napkins by color, but it is annoying/troublesome to pull the boxes out and then replace them. I'm hoping this will make it easier to find what I want.

Punk, I have several more items to share, but can't get the pictures to post, : (

I can't hang my tablecloths as all my closets are full of my clothes/shoes. I don't just buy dishes when I shop!!LOL

Thanks,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Nice find, Candy. My GW NEVER has nice furniture, and their prices sure wouldn't be that good if they did!
    Sorry you are having photo posting problems. Once I signed in to Photobucket, I stayed signed in all this time! And haven't had any problems.

Punk, one of the bloggers had done their tablecloths that way and was super organized with sorting sizes and colors and tagging things. I thought it was a great idea if you have a lot of those.

Jeanne, sounds like you've really been "enabled" by this place. LOL

hugs, Karen

• party_music50
    12 years ago

That's an awesome dresser for linens storage! at a super price too!!!

My mom has always kept her tablecloths on hangers -- I thought it was to eliminate fold lines. :)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Candy, that dresser IS awesome!
    I recently packed away some things from a book case to make room for more things I couldn't live without for my ts.
    I need help!
    Photo bucket wouldn't let me up load pics from piccassa yesterday my DD tried for several hours with no luck. DRAT!!!!
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

What a bargain the dresser was! Wow! Can never have too much storage space. Great find.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Wrote a comment and it disappeared! Oh Well...

Candy what a great price you paid for the dresser.
    It's such a nice piece and looks like it will hold lots of linens for you.
    Jeanne's right the hardware alone is worth $14.99!

Punk..I hang my TCs in a spare closet too.
    I bought long clear plastic clothes covers for them.
    Easy to see through and keep organized.
    Like PM's Mom...no fold lines or wrinkles to deal with.

jane

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

what a great price on the dresser. I have moved a dresser out of my store room which was hard to get to the drawers. It is in my bedroom now and I am slowly getting all my linens in it. I tend to buy a lot of old embroidered doilies and dresser scarves .....

Lynne

Sponsored
More Discussions