Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fun2bhere

I Actually Remembered to Take a Picture...

Fun2BHere
10 years ago

...of my Christmas table setting this year.
{{gwi:1405781}}
{{gwi:1405782}}

Comments (18)

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

OOOHHHH!!!
    This is sooo pretty!!
    I love the glassware, the dishes, the flatware, the linens....everything!!

Are those plaid plates or chargers peeking out from under the tree plates?

So glad you remembered to take the picture!

I hope the food and company was as delightful as your table!

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

OM goodness, the t'cloth & napkins are just beautiful .... so wonderful w/those beautful dishes! The beautiful green goblets are perfect! I also am wondering about the plaid plate or charger ... whatever it is, it sure looks great w/the dishes!

Love each little butter knife w/the bread plates which are so pretty with the red/gold trim. Also your centerpc is very beautiful ... love candlelight & all the greenery. So glad you took pics & shared here w/us! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

What a beautiful table! Love the tablecloth and all of your dishes, etc. So inviting! Glad you remembered the picture.

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

F2BH, gorgeous Christmas table! Love all the dishes,
    flatware,cp and linens you set this table with. So
    glad you shared with us.

Punk

• Fun2BHere
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all for your kind remarks. I'm in awe of all the beautiful decorating that you do, so I am happy to be able to share a little something. The service plate/charger is in the Royal Doulton Tartan pattern. I wasn't able to find bread plates in that pattern, though, so I used a coordinating pattern called Royal Doulton Ribbon.

I tried using a Lenox Holiday bread plate, but since I actually serve buffet-style, the table didn't have the holly dinner or salad plate before dinner, just the tartan charger and I didn't like the holly bread plate all alone with the tartan charger.

I added the dinner and salad plate to take the picture.

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

This is a beautiful table, F2BH. The tartan chargers are perfect with the pretty tree plates.
    Your tablecloth table cloth and napkins are lovely.
    I love the green goblets too.
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful table!
    Great Candy shot by the way!!
    Nana

• judithva
    10 years ago

Lovely table! The classic Christmas colors are so pretty.

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Such an elegant looking Christmas table .
    Love your dinnerware ,flatware and green goblets.
    I think both the tablecloth and napkins are beautiful too.
    I'm glad too you remembered to take pics!
    jane

• pdg777
    10 years ago

It is simply GORGEOUS! I love the traditional Christmas colors more than any other. Using those green goblets makes it really pop! That is my fav tablesetting of the season.

• Fun2BHere
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I so appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to post. I thought I would share one last picture. These are the salt and pepper shakers that were the inspiration for the table setting.
    {{gwi:1405783}}

• party_music50
    10 years ago

Fun2B, that is an absolutely gorgeous and elegant table! Perfect Candy-shot too!!! :o)

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Those Salt and Pepper shakers are so cute.
    Isn't it neat what gives us inspiration for our tables?
    Nana

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

You did the perfect "Candy Shot" of your table :o). And what a beautiful table it is. Especially those Christmas dishes!! And such a neat tablecloth 'n napkins to set things off. Great job on all of it.

The S&P are adorable, glad you showed a close-up of them. Could I ask who made those? I don't think I've seen them before. (I seem to have 'accidentally' started collecting S&P's a few years back when buying holiday decorations. LOL)

hugs, Karen

• Fun2BHere
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi, Karen! I think that only Candy can get the perfect Candy shot, but I did my best...LOL! The S&P are Lenox Holiday Inspirations and Illustrations and they are on sale! I added a link to them below or you can go to the Lenox site. Inspirations and Illustration was a new addition to Lenox's Holiday line last year. I like it because there's no metal on the plates which makes them microwave safe. I think they coordinate well with the original Holiday pattern, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lenox S&P

• baileybear
    10 years ago

Very nice. Everything goes together great.

The salt and pepper shakers are really cute.

Beautiful!

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Thanks for the info, 2B. Of course sending me to the Lenox site could get me in all sorts of trouble. LOL.

As for getting perfect Candy shots.....I STILL think she swings from the chandelier to get them.
    hugs, Karen

• Fun2BHere
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Karen, LOL at the mental image of Candy swinging from the chandelier with her camera flashing. However she does it, I always enjoy seeing her pictures.

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

This is a picture of Candy tho you can't see her camera in it.....