Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A couple of TS treasures to start the year

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 17:34

I found a couple of new treasures at the TS in addition to all of the 90% off d�cor from the craft stores.

These dishes from Cracker Barrel were $7.49 (50% off at GdWl) for the set of 24 pieces. 8 each of the dinner plates, salad plates, and bowls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I found this heavy silver plate tray (6 lbs) for $4.99 at ARC.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have also loaded up on poinsettias, greenery, and ribbon from the 90% off clearances. Didn't need it, but couldn't pass it up for those prices. LOL

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A couple of TS treasures to start the year

Wow! Bargains galore! That silver platter...wow! I can see many projects in site! & the dishes are pretty cool. 90% off, yes, I know... love it! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Great finds on the dishes and tray, Candy! I always love Cracker Barrels dishes and decor. The tray looks alot like the one I have with my Wallace Baroque Tea Set Service. It is a very heavy set. Does yours have any identification on it?

So happy your finding some great clearance items. I'm going to the city on friday with DD (going to do some more spoiling for her birthday today) and a friend. Will see if there's any amazing deals left. I'm like you and don't need anything but.....

I added to my Johanna Haviland Moss Rose set for my Mothers Day ts. I got the creamer and sugar off Ebay so I'm happy.

Thanks for sharing your treasures. Punk

o

Candy...great CB finds. The pattern is lovely.
The silver tray is another great find. I've seen similar ones at GW..
But never in that good a shape. I can see lots sf uses for it..
Have fun with your new treasures....look forward to seeing how you
use them.
jane

o

Super finds Candy, I'm looking forward to seeing your pretty new CB dishes on a table.The tray is so pretty what a great price!
Nana

o

Starting off the new year with super bargains! Quite the buy on that set of dishes! The silver tray is lovely.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here