Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Red Christmas Tree

Posted by mary_max (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 2, 12 at 17:26

Today I found a red Christmas tree that I thought would be nice for valentine's day. It is not prelit so I need lights for it. Do you know who might sell Christmas lights that would have red wire. Can's seem to find them any place around here and actually folks look at me like I am crazy when I ask. Perhaps they don't make lights with red wire? ? Any ideas are greatly welcome.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Red Christmas Tree

hummmm I am thinking I have seen heart lights. They maybe have red wiring???

o

Hi..mary max..Welcome..
Red tree sounds cute for Valentine's Day..I hope you post
pictures when it's decorated.

The link below might be helpful
to you.

jane

Here is a link that might be useful: Red Mini Lights/Red Wire

o

Hi, do you have Walgreen Drug Stores in your area? I just now saw some there. They have strings of 50 for $6.99. Red with red wire and pink with pink wire. Hope you find some.

cyberdancer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here