Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
swest2_gw

Better late than never, Thanksgiving 2014

swest2_gw
9 years ago

My husband downloaded my pics today so I thought I would share.

Comments (9)

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

My turkey plates from 1945 and turkey napkins holders.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Neat plates. We use them every year but I wanted to try something different so I incorporated purple ad green

• plainjane425
    9 years ago

Beautiful! I love the colors you added to those lovely plates...looks awesome.
    I Also love your Turkey Napkin holders...they're different...Where did you
    find them? I like the Amber stems and that your CP Picks up all the colors of your tablescape.
    Lovely job.glad you got to share with us...Thank Hubby for me !
    jane

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I bought 4 napkin rings at Salvation Army for $2, then I found 2 more for 50 cents for the pair at a local thrift store. So, the grand total for 6 napkin rings was $2.50. The tags were left on and they were originally sold at one of our better locally owned stores that went out of business at least 20 years ago. The price tags said $12 each. I think I got a pretty good deal. Thanks for the post. I'm always thrilled when I see someone has taken time to look at what I have to say.

• swest2_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Also, the purple charges are ceramic and cost 99 cents each at the Goodwill Store. I was able to find 6 of them.

• nana2010_gw
    9 years ago

I love your table 2west.
    The turkey plates are wonderful
    What a great find on the purple chargers!!
    Nana

• plainjane425
    9 years ago

Wow sweet2...those Napkin rings were a fabulous buy! I miss not having a SA near me...I used to go all the time ...Now its GW. It seems your purple chargers were another great buy . Don't you love when you find these great buys?
    Thanks again.
    jane

• jeannespines
    9 years ago

Wow ... I love your 'old' plates & how you used some difficult accent colors with them ... see, I would never think to try that. Looks beautiful ... your centerpc is lovely ~~ thank that hubby from me, too. Love seeing the pics! ~~Jeanne

• luvstocraft
    9 years ago

Love that you pulled the colors from your plates for your accent colors. How great to have those turkey plates. I too admired those turkey napkin rings, and glass charger for 99 cents! Wow! You sure were at the right place at the right time! Lovely table, so glad you shared it with us.

Luvs

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions