Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gold Angel Tree

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 31, 11 at 16:18

Karen had asked for a closer look at the gold angel tree in my angel BR. So here it is. It is a brass tree with a star shaped base and wire arms.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are several types of angels on the tree: including crystal, and cherubs, but most of them are these angel busts with different musical instruments.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am down to one room left to de-decorate, LOL. Just taking a break here between putting things away and getting ready for the Valentine decor.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gold Angel Tree

Love the close up of the Angel Tree...it's lovely.
So you're down to one room to go to de-decorate before
Valentine's Day???
Gee I'm tired for you...just thinking about it!! lol

jane

o

Thanks, Candy. Its as lovely as I expected it would be.
Such special angels you found for it, perfect ones I think.

I just got my Village put away, its taken me days just to do it. sigh. But I'd left it up as part of my winter decor. Time to get the herd of Painted Ponies back in their cabinet tho. I can't imagine taking down (or putting up) all you do. I hope you can inspire me, or hope anybody here can, to do Valentines.

hugs, Karen

o

Candy, that tree is just so perfect for your angel ornaments or vice versa! It is really a special decoration and just right in your angel room. Luvs

o

That is an elegant looking tree...I love how you used it with the shelf & other sizes of golden angels. I found 2 of those bust angels (on your shelf on the right)...that I hung w/jewelry tree in the hall...they are so sweet. TFS this pics, candy. Jeanne S.

o

Candy, I love you Angel tree it is unique, and it is perfect for your angel room.
my house is pretty well dedecorated, but I still have a bunch of boxes to carry downstairs. I don't understand it, I didn't put up as many decs. this year but the boxes seem to have multiplied.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do for Valentines Day.
NanaK

o

Candy, this is a neat angel tree. Love all the bling. So glad you showed a close up. I so happy for you that you are down to 1 room left to take down the Christmas decorations.

Do you do as much for the other Holidays? I love seeing all of your neat things and feel bad I can't at least help put them away. Hope your making it thru the cold weather knowing golfing will have to wait.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here