Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

You HAVE to see this!

maximavswife
12 years ago

I think I may have found my long lost tablescapin', organized hoardin' sister! You just have to see all of her tablscaping decor, throughout all levels of her home and how she keeps it all organized! I showed this post to my DH in hopes he sees that, even though I have a lot of stuff, I am not this bad!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Hoarding: Buried In Dishes & Decor

Comments (12)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

WOW! But 'neatly' stored! I am in awe! TFS! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Just like someone commented on her blog - I'm Speechless!
    She's amazingly organized and I guess if she wasn't that would be a major problem with so many collections.
    I definitely will be showing this to my DH too...like your's he thinks I'm bad but I'm sure after seeing this, hopefully he'll think differently.
    TFS
    jane

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Oh my heavens!! She has really got the stuff, doesn't she? The one thing I have to give her is that she has it all totally organized. But who could possibly use all of that?? Amazing....

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

She sure has a lot of places to store her "stuff" and a boatload of stuff. Kudos to her on the organization, but I can't imagine she is able to use all of it.
    I feel like an amateur, LOL, and even though I don't have nearly what she has, I have dishes I have not been able to use yet.

Amazing!

TFS,
    Candy

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Wow! That was facinating! And here I sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed at the excess in my little home! I have nothing, I repeat, nothing, compared to her! LOL

She sure has some great storage spaces too, loved her use of every possible cupboard and closet. Had to laugh when I saw she even had dishes in the bathroom cabinets too. ;o)

Talk about "enabling", and "collecting" and she's a perfect example. LOL

TFS

Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

AMAZING

• yachter123
    12 years ago

WOW! Amazing, now only if I could get that organized with alot less than she has. Must show my DH, he thinks I have too much!

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

She is so funny. She used to own a rental business and she is now teaching a class in Tablescaping at a local college I think.

• party_music50
    12 years ago

WOW from here too! OMG... beautiful house and BEAUTIFUL storage!!! I wonder if she uses it -- or just organizes and stores it! The candle shelves look like something from in a store! She looks fun too. :)

• idrive
    12 years ago

haha fabulous!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathe, this was great to see. She seems like one fun lady. Wish she was my neighbor and I'd never have to shop again if she believes in sharing. Seriouly, I enjoyed seeing all of this.

Makes me want to stop while I'm ahead tho.LOL

Punk

• arcy_gw
    12 years ago

kathleen_li; what a relief to hear she once owned a business. I was seriously worried for her and her people. My motto is when your STUFF takes over your life it is time to let go of it!!

Sponsored
More Discussions