Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not really a Valentine's Day decoration . . .

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 30, 11 at 15:14

but it's romantic to me.

Here is a link that might be useful: Two for the Road

Follow-Up Postings:

o
And another thing. . .

Listen, gals, if you have time, I'd love for you to add a movie to the comments list. (You'll know what I mean when you get to the end of the post.) Of course, here is a fine place too.
I think it will be fun to see everyone's "Movie with a Memory".

o
RE: Not really a Valentine's Day decoration . . .

I posted on your blog, OA...a "memorable movie" but NOT romantic! LOL!

MY fav movie is Gone with the Wind ...1939 came out (before my time)...so I don't remember the 1st time I saw it...but I've loved it ever since...hopefully plan on doing a t'scape for Academy Awards later in Feb. "Tomorrow I'll think of some way . . . after all, tomorrow is another day." per Scarlett!

Fun post! Jeanne S

o

OA,

Our first movie was "Love Story" with Ali MacGraw and Ryan O'Neal. Through the years I've often said "Love Means Never Having To Say Your Sorry". This has stayed with me to this day. BTW, I left the showhouse crying my eyes out that night! Thanks for the memories.LOL

You think of so many neat subjects on your blog. I didn't see where we could add a link.

Punk

o

Blond Moment here. What I meant in my other post was..... I thought there would be a place at the bottom to add the name of a movie. Not sure where this add a link came from. I never could walk and chew gum at the same time.

Punk

o

OA..as soon as I read the Title of our Post >>
I Flashed Back to this Movie with Audrey Hepburn..she was one of my favorites.
I'll try to think of a movie that I can add a comment
for your blog..
Gee, in my lifetime...Soo Many Movies..
Sooo Little Time!!

jane

o

What a neat thing that you have the poster as a memento, OA. I really can't remember our first movie together--DH's cousin worked at the drive in and would let a whole car load of us in for the price of one admission so we went there allot!

Like Jeanne, Gone with the Wind is a long time favorite, but there are so many many more I've truly enjoyed.

Luvs

o

Audrey Hepburn has always been my very favorite actress. I posted on your blog too, OA, but couldn't figure out how to log on. Instead, I signed my name in the post and signed on as Anonymous. I'll figure it out next time ;^D

o

OA, I thought I posted on this. I don't have a special movie, but I think it's great that you have this poster to remind you of your first date with your husband. It's so nice that it is still meaningful to both of you.
NanaK

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here